All-Star Fierceboard Section- Worlds 2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Cheer_Explosion_Coach said:
I'm going to be working it all weekend. But if I get a break I'm totally coming sit in the FB section. I've never met anyone in person, but I want to sit by @njcoach 1. To say inappropriate things freely and 2. Bc I'm in love with her Jr2 routine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bring me along in spirit Jimbo!!!

if i were going to worlds this year, i'd be kinda afraid to sit in the board section:p im always on the boards but i feel like i dont really know anyone ahah :(
I feel the same! i'm on all the time just don't know anyone :p
I am going to be at worlds though

I always see the section but i'm too afraid to go over! haha i will be wearing my FB shirt on day one though so people can come talk to me!

I'm wearing my shirt AND sitting there! Even though I don't post much I've been here for a while...so I'll just be glad to meet everyone in person! My mom is coming but luckily she hates the loudness so she's planning on sitting at the farthest spot to still see decently.

Its really fun! If youre a big fan of teams you can freak out when they come on and not get looks.

if i were going to worlds this year, i'd be kinda afraid to sit in the board section:p im always on the boards but i feel like i dont really know anyone ahah :(
I can Honestly say that I don't know many as well....The biggies: kingston, shark dad, etc, just to name a couple...I must not be as popular as (in my mind) that I think that i am!!!!!:fro:

Just a thought. I hear that people who are not members of the boards are buying the shirts just to sit in the section at worlds this year. Are there any restrictions on this? I was wondering if members find this fair? Any thoughts...
I say we have Membership Cards!!!!! Who is going to spearhead that job???????:fro:

Lol you guys are making the section sound like its some scary place to approach :) I promise it's not! I'm not a big poster on here but I sit there every year and have a great time with everyone. Just come over and sit and start talking to the people around you and you will be just fine!

Lol you guys are making the section sound like its some scary place to approach :) I promise it's not! I'm not a big poster on here but I sit there every year and have a great time with everyone. Just come over and sit and start talking to the people around you and you will be just fine!

Best seat partner and twitter accomplice!

Everyone is accepted in the Fierceboard section from all the times I've been there. You only get dirty looks if you are taking a seat and don't even know which section you are in.

Reference: MANY tweets (not from me) about THAT lady who had her whole family in the front row and would not move last year.

Back