All-Star Fierceboard Section- Worlds 2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I feel you. My social skills are really crappy, especially when it comes to people I have heard of but don't really know. I just am not the type to run up and introduce myself to people. Don't want to be a stalker...lol. NJ Coach and meanj usually introduce me to meet folks if they see me - :) But when I am not with my team or team functions I usually sit far up on the right side of the floor so I can get a good line on the back of the floor. Less fighting for seats up there.
Lol, I am not social at all.... :-S

I have to say, as a fierceboard sectioner (made my own word) since 09, i love the fact that we are the first ones there and the last to leave, AND we always make the TV show. and to all the newbies who are afraid to sit by/with us, as long as you dont walk by and stare awkwardly 3 times to try and see who is who then we will be MORE than welcoming, it just gets weird when you see the same person and stare the entire section down and walk away. other than that you CAN sit with us, as long as you dont steal a seat :]

also everyone has been asking where the section is and this is the best picture i could find of it. the is a view from the back of the milkhouse but it should be easy to tell where it is.
9u6v6r.jpg
[/IMG]

I am so excited to sit in the fierceboard section. This is my first time at world's so I kn0w I can't leave without meeting at least some of you! lakerfantlc I saw you in Vegas at the Grand by my CP wouldn't let me say hello.. She said I was beyond crazy with my imaginary friends!! :rolleyes:

I am so excited to sit in the fierceboard section. This is my first time at world's so I kn0w I can't leave without meeting at least some of you! lakerfantlc I saw you in Vegas at the Grand by my CP wouldn't let me say hello.. She said I was beyond crazy with my imaginary friends!! :rolleyes:
my kids & fellow coaches all kid me about my "internet" friends...... but EVERY comp. we go to somebody asks for me.... i think they're all just jealous....:D

Back