All-Star Fierceboarder Sightings

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

@Shark_Dad is like a celebrity. This boy sitting next to me in Indy was all "OMG IS THAT SHARKDAD FROM THE FIERCEBOARD?!?!?!?!!?!"

and I was like nope, never heard of him.
cant believe you were in Indy & i had no idea until i came home.....

cant believe you were in Indy & i had no idea until i came home.....
I know!!!! I'm SO upset over that :( I have no clue how we missed each other

coach12 we were watching together both days along with @ohhhlindss and a few others who showed up from time to time. I'm bummed we couldn't catch you and @jennrap

Maybe CHEERPSPORT OR NCA?

NOTE: to all who want to meet up at a comp, it's tough to just say "hey come find me I'm wearing teal" or whatever. Best thing to do is just park it and let people know you are in Hall X/Y/Z and text/tweet until you can actually be in the same spot.

I didn't get to meet anyone in Indy, but my CP apparently tweeted to Gabi that she wanted to meet her and Gabi graciously tweeted back that she was in a particular hall curling her her hair and to stop by. However, CP didn't see the tweet until a few hours later and was crushed that she didn't see it sooner and get to meet her.

SharkDad said:
coach12 we were watching together both days along with @ohhhlindss and a few others who showed up from time to time. I'm bummed we couldn't catch you and @jennrap

Maybe CHEERPSPORT OR NCA?

NOTE: to all who want to meet up at a comp, it's tough to just say "hey come find me I'm wearing teal" or whatever. Best thing to do is just park it and let people know you are in Hall X/Y/Z and text/tweet until you can actually be in the same spot.

We won't be at either :/
What about battle at the capitol?

We won't be at either :/
What about battle at the capitol?

Not this year as of now, sorry. Unless maybe someone wants to pay me to go and blog there. That would be cool

I wanna meet some of you people! :eek: Except I don't go anywhere. -_- But I have a cousin that lives in the DFW area and wants us to come visit her really badly, so maybe someday I could make it to NCA!

Back