All-Star Fierceboarder Sightings

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Just-a-Mom said:
Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa. We gotta get you out more if THAT was exciting.:p Wait til we're all in the SAME ROOM together!!!!!!!:eek:

Cher, now THAT'S a party. Oh if I ever get the chance.....

That amazing moment when your sitting in the room with Mamarazzi and she's on the phone with Just-a-Mom (; & yes i loved every moment of it! haha
Cher, now THAT'S a party. Oh if I ever get the chance.....

I realized this weekend that people don't know that Mamarazzi and I are friends in real life. Yes folks...we DO exist, and we are BFF's in real life, not just on the fierceboard. We even took a vacation together.

But yes Sacha, when I'm in VA you will get to experience the joy that is the Mamarazzi - Just-a-Mom extravaganza. Hope we live up to your expectations...

And cupieqt I was so close to you! I was just a couple hours away...I know there was no mamarazzi but we could have hung out. What? 1 day notice isn't enough for you to drive HOURS away??? Whatever.

Just-a-Mom said:
I realized this weekend that people don't know that Mamarazzi and I are friends in real life. Yes folks...we DO exist, and we are BFF's in real life, not just on the fierceboard. We even took a vacation together.

But yes Sacha, when I'm in VA you will get to experience the joy that is the Mamarazzi - Just-a-Mom extravaganza. Hope we live up to your expectations...

And cupieqt I was so close to you! I was just a couple hours away...I know there was no mamarazzi but we could have hung out. What? 1 day notice isn't enough for you to drive HOURS away??? Whatever.

Wasted opportunity :' (

I like that we're an "extravaganza" rather than a hot mess ;)

from athletic championships providence :)

15rflhz.jpg

coach12 all_starPek312 jennarap

27wuiau.jpg

JayySoFierce

2zfvedi.jpg

xoxotumblerforeverxoxo

I had to add this as soon as I got home because it is just too cute. 2 cp's + 2 divisions + 2 Jamfest jackets = TWO awesome pictures!!! (see above post about the pics we wanted...well here they are!)

My cp and beetle. at Jamfest Nationals in Chicago - both winners of their division and one grand champ (beetle)!!!

21eafx1.jpg

2qx3uk4.jpg
I just realized I saw your CP this weekend! I remember thinking that she looked familiar!

Back