All-Star Fierceboarder Sightings

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Only a few pictures but met up with lots of people to include fierceBOWlove of course. Here's the most elusive group of the weekend:

IMAG0087.jpg

ACEDAD, me, Samantha Says, Andre, and KB Legend.

Honorable mentions: bellablue, mstealtoyou, kingston, pullandpray, cheerKT, Caa10, Mimi, Garrett, cheermep, pinksparklybow (and her sis!), cheerfanatic, em's mom, brynn, some fanatical Orange moms, some technical help from Lenny, and right as I was checking out workmeout (or aww.work, whatever, change your name back!)

Add to this list if I left you out. It was a fun weekend

Oh yeah, Level5moms daughter!

Only a few pictures but met up with lots of people to include fierceBOWlove of course. Here's the most elusive group of the weekend:

IMAG0087.jpg

Honorable mentions: bellablue, mstealtoyou, kingston, pullandpray, cheerKT, Caa10, Mimi, Garrett, cheermep, pinksparklybow (and her sis!), cheerfanatic, em's mom, brynn, some fanatical Orange moms, some technical help from Lenny, and right as I was checking out workmeout (or aww.work, whatever, change your name back!)

I actually do have teeth. Yuck.

And you failed to tag Tony Orlando standing beyond Kyle.

fierceBOWlove said:
Sadly...I don't get it. Lol

just because your picture is sideways. Haha?

Ugh... I look like heck. I was on 2 hours of sleep for 48 hours. Dehydrated, my face is swollen... Cheersport does not do good things to a coaches body.

Ugh... I look like heck. I was on 2 hours of sleep for 48 hours. Dehydrated, my face is swollen... Cheersport does not do good things to a coaches body.

The key to going out to bars and taking good pictures is not hanging out with people who are better looking than you.

The key to going out to bars and taking good pictures is not hanging out with people who are better looking than you.

bwahahaha, true. i still feel terrible. i call this the competition hangover.

IMAG0087.jpg

Don't forget me!! I loved those fanatical Orange moms on Sunday!! I forgot to watch the routine because I was so busy watching them!

Latest posts

Back