All-Star Fierceboarder Sightings

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i deff saw a bunch of these people w?o even knowing who they were, but i must say I saw a guy running around from a far and I was like he exudes sharkdad and little did i know i was right, but the one i wish i couldve seen the most is garrett426

Aww! Well if it makes you feel any better my daughter recognized you and pointed you out to me! We were up in the stands in the milkhouse and you were down towards the floor and not really close enough for her to run over and say Hi. She recognized your shirt and said Hey that's Coop!!

Thanks!!!! Many commented on the shirt, and even came up to me, but I don't believe that they were any F-boarders, i don't think...?

Thanks!!!! Many commented on the shirt, and even came up to me, but I don't believe that they were any F-boarders, i don't think...?
This is going to sound creepy, but someone definitely tweeted about seeing you, and included a picture of the back of your shirt.. hahaha people definitely recognized you!

this is my favorite.
33z42mt.png

i deff saw a bunch of these people w?o even knowing who they were, but i must say I saw a guy running around from a far and I was like he exudes sharkdad and little did i know i was right, but the one i wish i couldve seen the most is garrett426

Should I ask what "exudes sharkdad" means? Hope I wasn't leaking anywhere.

Regardless, wish you would have yelled out "hi"

I am ever so Sad that I met no Fierceboarders while at Worlds! My biggest disappointment of the weekend! I did talk to many people, but none who said, hey I know you from FB, etc.. I guess I will try to be more forward next season, which I thought that I was anyway! I thought I would have stood out with my Crazy braided hair, and my shirts for that matter.. I hope to meet many of you in the upcoming season!! Cheers, Ya'll!!!!

Haha I stood right by you for like 10 minutes to get a picture with you but you were talking to someone and I didn't wanna interrupt! :p

I saw you! i was with UA and i was like, i saw your shirt on the boards! It was before t&s day 1!

@HeyimA are they all from the boards? I recognize everyone from Carly to Katie, but not the others haha

Back