All-Star Fierceboarder Sightings

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

All I can say is what a great group of people that I met this weekend at worlds, and hope to see everyone thru out the season next year.

Your favorite had to me...especially when I had to get by you 5 million times :p

i didnt see sharkdad, although i looked all over for him for our little shark family picture:(

Sharkie said:
i didnt see sharkdad, although i looked all over for him for our little shark family picture:(

I had hoped to see you and the Cheersport Sharks for a picture but I missed you both.

Wooow I really am stupid... I saw a couple of people and even took pictures with them like @wowitshaliee
2wefkgn.jpg

me and @fierceekayy
14wgajn.jpg

me and @ualegacy
o6jhoy.jpg

me @doodlebob, @ultimatealexa1, and a few more
2ryg31l.jpg

i didnt take a pic with anyone, i wish i did because i was wearing my fierceboard bow && shirt, but saw the whole fierceboard section, i was sitting on the other side of the milkhouse. haha i saw @coop and his t-shirt, i was sitting next to @J'zFierCeInvasIon when F5 performed. Umm, @ohhh lindss and i think @caa10 and @carlykayyy , were waving at me when i was walking out on the milkhouse floor, and waiting for my music to start haha...

i didnt take a pic with anyone, i wish i did because i was wearing my fierceboard bow && shirt, but saw the whole fierceboard section, i was sitting on the other side of the milkhouse. haha i saw @coop and his t-shirt, i was sitting next to @J'zFierCeInvasIon when F5 performed. Umm, @ohhh lindss and i think @caa10 and @carlykayyy , were waving at me when i was walking out on the milkhouse floor, and waiting for my music to start haha...

thanks for the shout out! I wish I could go back....I just don't remember seeing the FB section!!!! I would have went up to everyone!!! Ughhhh where was my head on Saturday or Sunday? It is all a Blur to me!!!! Who won at Worlds....? I have no idea!!! Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!:confused:

Back