Finally A Fierceboarder

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oct 12, 2012
Time to get into the cheer gossip (blahblahblah im talking about), Hi fellow fierceboarders looking I'm looking to meet, greet and see whats the chit chat with people.

Thank you for the welcoming, are you new as well?! Post are all of this place to many to try to read

it really is ha, I see your an ACE Dad which location are you at I got friends at ACE like Ant and Jay holloman

I was just smirking a bit. LaL isn't new.

I'm actually now a former ACEDAD. My daughter cheered on Warriors for 5 years, then, Mohawks (IOC5) for a couple of years. I coached the Bows & Arrows in Birmingham for 8 years before retiring in 2011.

I was just smirking a bit. LaL isn't new.

I'm actually now a former ACEDAD. My daughter cheered on Warriors for 5 years, then, Mohawks (IOC5) for a couple of years. I coached the Bows & Arrows in Birmingham for 8 years before retiring in 2011.
Wow sounds like you were ACED out and a dedicated father. Does your daughter cheer in college now at all?

Wow sounds like you were ACED out and a dedicated father. Does your daughter cheer in college now at all?

No. She never wanted to do the sideline stuff at all. She's now in graduate school. She and another girl took over the Bows & Arrows team last year.

Haha I dont blame her I didnt like it either but what the heck it was all worth it the end, I gave it shot and stuck with it and didnt give it up for a year. What division are the Bows & Arrows

Back