Finally A Fierceboarder

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yeah I miss that team now though we had good times and a lot of work. Ive never cheered so much in one year though, cheering everyday and games every other day huh ha. UCF the Knights?

Oh wow that's amazing!! Y'all were so so good! I wanna cheer at UCF. That's the dream!
Yeah I miss that team now though we had good times and a lot of work. Ive never cheered so much in one year though, cheering everyday and games every other day huh ha. UCF the Knights?

it really is ha, I see your an ACE Dad which location are you at I got friends at ACE like Ant and Jay holloman

Ant from warriors?

Cuz that Ant isn't at ACE anymore.

Welcome - oh and that's ACEDad, he's....... Kind of a legend. Former ace coach and all around very knowledgeable about all things cheer

Ant from warriors?

Cuz that Ant isn't at ACE anymore.

Welcome - oh and that's ACEDad, he's....... Kind of a legend. Former ace coach and all around very knowledgeable about all things cheer
Thanks for the welcoming, yeah that ant. Where is he at now a days then? Enjoy stories of legends ha I dont know everything to cheer but know enough to get by.

I bet it was all worth it though:) yes I visited and fell in love!! The campus is incredible and they have a pretty good biomed program!

I bet it was all worth it though:) yes I visited and fell in love!! The campus is incredible and they have a pretty good biomed program!
One of the coaches was trying to recruit back when I was in High school but I wasnt Okay with the fact leaving my home state at the time and didnt have enough coins for travel so I stayed home and work until I could go and from there on its been one event to the other since then.

One of the coaches was trying to recruit back when I was in High school but I wasnt Okay with the fact leaving my home state at the time and didnt have enough coins for travel so I stayed home and work until I could go and from there on its been one event to the other since then.
Sounds like you've been very busy haha!

Yeah, parts of the world to see and meeting new people story of my life there and always goodtimes. Where do you cheer now if you do?

Yeah, parts of the world to see and meeting new people story of my life there and always goodtimes. Where do you cheer now if you do?
I cheer at Ace! Wow sounds exciting! Well welcome to the boards :) you'll meet a lot of amazing people on here!

Which locations? Julian wasnt kidding about ACE being all over and I sure do plan to when I can.

Which locations? Julian wasnt kidding about ACE being all over and I sure do plan to when I can.
Atlanta. And yes Happy has really grown the family! There are 7 different gyms. It truly is amazing when the teams get together and support one another. Competitions are soooo much fun with the whole tribe family cheering you on and getting to hang out with people from all around

Atlanta. And yes Happy has really grown the family! There are 7 different gyms. It truly is amazing when the teams get together and support one another. Competitions are soooo much fun with the whole tribe family cheering you on and getting to hang out with people from all around
Cheersport must be happy to have you guyes at competition. Im supposed to visiting and old friend/coach of minds in Atlanta someday he coaches at Cheer Savannah. I used to know what that feeling was like before like 2 of our gyms closed down wish they were still around.

Back