All-Star First Allstar Team

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My first one was GA Large Coed 2006 and I became an instant cheer fan right then and there

....I don't want to even reply to this because it shows my age...which isn't even that old..... but yeah. Late 90's. Miss Tammy's All Stars doc and the World Cup/CA doc on Discovery Channel.... I used to watch the competitions on ESPN....troll the websites for Legend Lady Jags and Lake Mary All Stars and Cheer Tyme....the AOL cheerleading message board and chat room....

I've been in this game a long time.

LMAO this post is EXACTLY the same way I became obsessed with All-Star Cheerleading!! The first teams I saw and fell in love with were CAS Elite and Cheer Extreme at a NCA Comp in Myrtle Beach, SC wayyyyyy back in the day! Lol

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

I first saw Star Athletics from around 2007 I watched every single team that competition because my rec team used to practice there once a week ! I know cheer for Star Athletics :)

I was a competitive gymnast for 4 years and when on YouTube I came across GA 2006. I showed my mum and she said no because she didn't want me giving up my gymnastics career then regretting it. Being a daddy's girl I got my dad to persuade my mum. 7 years on I'm still obsessed!

Princess Hotmess first saw CEA on youtube and became obsessed. The first one I actually saw and paid attention to was Platinum Athletics small senior 5 in 2011, I thought they were awesome and those kiddos still hold a special place in my heart.

I was invited to try out for a team after my second season in Pop Warner. The owner of the allstar team was friends with my pop warner coach and helped choreograph our routine. I was amazed at the first practice and of course my mom loved having another sport to put me in since she was in school in the evenings. This was 1996 - boy I'm old!

My sister did all star cheer back in 2002 (I was in gymnastics at the time) at a small gym called Tumble Cheer so I know I saw teams at those competitions, but the first team I remember watching was Top Gun worlds 2008 and that's the routine that made me want to do all star cheer instead of gymnastics!

I dont really remember exactly which team, i had been obsessed with cheerleading since i was little.
the first competition I went to watch was German Regional West in 2006, few months later I went to ECC in Bottrop.
The first team I remember active seaching videos from is Maryland twisters, together with Cheer extreme, top gun and world cup. I also searched for their music and burnt it on a cd to listen to it all the time:)
First American allstar team I saw preform in reality was world cup. I visited their gym while visiting friends in the USA (season 2008/2009), ever since they'll Always have a special place in my heart (especially Odyssey, infinity and cosmic rays). two days after I went to see maryland Twisters in their gym. (special love for Reign, supercells and F5).
In 2011 I went to worlds for the first time. During the ICU opening ceremony I could walk the flag for my country, but they didnt allow me to finish it and stand in the circle because I was so emotional hysteric and crying. I was so happy being the first of my country to stand there (and the only one so far).
all these first favourites have stayed my favourites in all these years, although I love many other teams too.

first team i fell in love with and never looked back... WCSS

first team i saw in person... hmm.. i'm not positive, but if i had to guess i'd say Rocket Mania All Stars (RIP, even though they're kinda-sorta Spirit Factory now) like mid to late 90's, perhaps?

Watching the Bring It On movie on youtube and Senior Elite + Top Gun videos came up at the side. Been hooked ever since. That must have been 2009/10 I think?

Watching the Bring It On movie on youtube and Senior Elite + Top Gun videos came up at the side. Been hooked ever since. That must have been 2009/10 I think?

I don't even remember what I was watching on Youtube that made a SE 2010 worlds video come up in the suggestions. :confused:

feeling old moment when i started cheering before allstars was really a thing! :confused:

i believe the first teams i saw were actually from that discovery channel documentary that included cheer athletics panthers, shooting stars and gymtyme. i was in middle school and we were watching it in my cheer coaches classroom. the next season i joined allstars. the first time i became obsessed was seeing top gun at cheersport in 2002. first time seeing a team like that in person and i was awe struck!

First specific team that truly got me into allstar cheerleading was Cheer Extreme Senior Elite Worlds 2011 on YouTube without even knowing that I live near to CEA.

Ironically the video of @King and Katie called something like Awesome Cheer Stunts got me totally hooked on cheerleading before I saw Senior Elite.

The Fiercest App of All... Fierce Board

First specific team that truly got me into allstar cheerleading was Cheer Extreme Senior Elite Worlds 2011 on YouTube without even knowing that I live near to CEA.

Ironically the video of @King and Katie called something like Awesome Cheer Stunts got me totally hooked on cheerleading before I saw Senior Elite.

The Fiercest App of All... Fierce Board

Haha woohoo! I am famous!

Back