First Post For Kyle :)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 14, 2016
Hey everyone! I am actually a returner to the Fierceboards! I used to cheer for TNT All Stars when I joined the board and I used to make signatures for people's profiles. Now I work for All Star Athletic Center / NJ Power as a coach and director of tumbling. I'm excited to be back on the boards and to speak with some old and new peeps!

Hey everyone! I am actually a returner to the Fierceboards! I used to cheer for TNT All Stars when I joined the board and I used to make signatures for people's profiles. Now I work for All Star Athletic Center / NJ Power as a coach and director of tumbling. I'm excited to be back on the boards and to speak with some old and new peeps!
Welcome back. What was your old profile name?

Welcome back! I'm a newbie too. My daughter has tumbled at a clinic with you at allstar athletic center. You're very talented!

Welcome back! I'm a newbie too. My daughter has tumbled at a clinic with you at allstar athletic center. You're very talented!
Ah thank you! We're having another clinic April 30th for tryout preparation! If you're available definitely stop by!

I remember you and your old user name is on the tip of my tongue...

Anyways, signatures holy cow thanks for that throwback[emoji14]what a craze that was

If you remember that'll be a miracle. And yeah, signatures were so hype back then. I was on photoshop everyday making them

Ah thank you! We're having another clinic April 30th for tryout preparation! If you're available definitely stop by!

Ah she'd love to but that's summit weekend and She'll be competing. Maybe something over the summer, I'll keep my eyes open. Thanks!

Back