All-Star First Time At Nca Dallas

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I definitely recommend walking around Dealey Plaza, a very interesting place with tons of history. Also, eat at RJ's Mexican Restaurant, it is authentic Mexican and is AMAZING.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

They will release the address and I just put it into my google maps and it took me right to it. @CAmamakat
We will release the info on Monday! Lots of great Nfinity gear & different gyms apparel from around the country! Make sure you follow @nfinity on twitter & me of course @CAmamakat :) Can't wait to see everyone!

We will release the info on Monday! Lots of great Nfinity gear & different gyms apparel from around the country! Make sure you follow @nfinity on twitter & me of course @CAmamakat :) Can't wait to see everyone!

When next week is the store going to open, if you're allowed to release this yet? Coming from nc and trying to plan our extra-curriculars so to speak :)

Cheer Athletics (and CA Pro Shop) will be open every day throughout NCA. DART rail north drops you about a block or two from the gym.

1300 E Plano Parkway, Plano, TX 75013

I'm so excited for NCA this is our first year competing or attending and I just can't wait to see the city and all the amazing performances my oldest CP plans on living in Texas after college who knows maybe we will end up there before that

Cheer Athletics (and CA Pro Shop) will be open every day throughout NCA. DART rail north drops you about a block or two from the gym.

Oh my goodness, the nerve of you trying to make money for your business. First you decide to charge admission to your showoff and now you offer to sell people stuff, what's next? Perhaps offering gym space for rent? Lol. (Post is purely in jest). Carry on.

Cheer Dad = broke dad

Oh my goodness, the nerve of you trying to make money for your business. First you decide to charge admission to your showoff and now you offer to sell people stuff, what's next? Perhaps offering gym space for rent? Lol. (Post is purely in jest). Carry on.

Cheer Dad = broke dad

I thought they were offering gym space for teams to practice on for NCA, or is that not what you mean? I wanted to go to their showcase too, but my dad said it was too much money!

Last edited:

Which DART stop? We would be taking the DART from the Hyatt Reunion stop.

I thought they were offering gym space for teams to practice on for NCA, or is that not what you mean? I wanted to go to their showcase too, but my dad said it was too much money!
They might be. I was being more sarcastic because people were complaining about the admission fee. CA is a successful gym and needs to make money of it wants to continue so advertising their pro shop and other services is a smart thing to do.

Cheer Dad = broke dad

What hours are you open on Thursday? Do you offer any open gyms or privates that day? We are flying in around 10/11am and have a whole day with nothing planned.

Back