All-Star First Worlds Bids Comps - Wsf & Butbt

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

And it's 31 pages lol [emoji17][emoji17] I'm gonna make a condensed version lol I can't be carrying 31 pages around like its no problem lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I do the same thing. I print it out and type up what I need and print that off. So much easier to keep up with and carry around.

cheerupdates is twitting updates and Im confused what do AF and BF stand for?

ETA nevermind

So some of the Rays teams will be there! There has to be a video of SMOKE after that! Pleasepleaseplease! Also, I went to look at the BUTBT schedule on the site and it says that it will be posted on the Friday before the event...on the "myVarsity" app. [emoji19] Does that mean that we have to download an app just to look at a freaking schedule?!? It's free and all (for now), but come on Varsity.

We have a few world's teams going up to WSF and the rest staying here in ATL for Battle. I can't wait! First time for CP not doing WSF and doing battle instead!!

Count on LATE! We almost missed our last shuttle at 11pm 2 years ago, and that's just L4 awards!
I would really love to see an awards schedule. The final performance seems "early" this year (unless they change it) - meaning before 8pm. I'm hoping that means awards don't go later than 9.

If I remember correctly from last year they had the same timeline for the teams. The performances ran a bit late and then there was a 30 minute wait until the last awards started. The combined the level 3 and 4 awards and we didn't get out of there until between 1030 and 11pm. It was a very long day!

And new performance order is now 37 pages! Lol

And our crossovers are still performing a few minutes apart in two different arenas. Hope to see it change again lol.

Back