All-Star First Worlds Bids Comps - Wsf & Butbt

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

And new performance order is now 37 pages! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
At least the last 6 are the awards schedules. Lol

Though looks like we are the last awards session. I'm hoping & praying (but not counting on) the awards running on time.

If I remember correctly from last year they had the same timeline for the teams. The performances ran a bit late and then there was a 30 minute wait until the last awards started. The combined the level 3 and 4 awards and we didn't get out of there until between 1030 and 11pm. It was a very long day!

And your co-pilot fell asleep on the drive home and almost killed us all. But no big.

Anyone has the times large coed and large senior teams compete today? I'm stuck at work and trying to follow mostly TGLC and F5. Thanks.

@icequeen

BUTBT Large Coed
1:10 Top Gun
1:21 Pro Cheer
1:34 stingrays

BUTBT Lg Sr
3:09 Stingrays

WSF Large Coed
2:10 CEA

WSF Lg Sr
7:13 Maryland F5
7:20 Pittsburgh
7:37 CEA

Think that's all of them.

**Maybe I should get my medication levels checked**

@icequeen:

@Cheerdad got it down. Right now just about 8 mins or so behind with the junior 5, restricted teams and such but possibly capable of catching up.

Green Bay Elite Lime

(I apologize for the momentary block in beginning that was my finger lol)

I like their routine but was a little distracted by the three extra people during the stunting, it just seems odd to have four stunt groups instead of five. Just my personal opinion.

I like their routine but was a little distracted by the three extra people during the stunting, it just seems odd to have four stunt groups instead of five. Just my personal opinion.

3 isn't enough to have a full stunt group though..

Back