All-Star First Worlds Bids Comps - Wsf & Butbt

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yes, she does... but I believe it's only if they've competed for the bids on U.S. or Canadian soil (maybe some parts of Europe too? I can't remember.) If you want to add a specific competition to the list you can just inform @Ashley?

For some competitions I add the event (I think I had one UK comp last year) and for others I just list the winners under a generic "international bid winners" header. It depends on how much I know about the event.

I believe it was mentioned somewhere that Smoke, Apple and Peach will attend WSF - Orange and Steel BUTBT.

December 6th (I think) is Cheer For The Cure in Oshawa, Ontario. It's the first bid competition in Ontario this year, possibly even the first one in Canada this year?

You're welcomed! "i believe" so not certain if this is true, but I saw this mentioned in a previous post which is why I don't understand @ctwings rating my post as gossip when both myself and another poster @2yearcheermom specifically stated we aren't sure.
I'm pretty sure @ctwings didn't rate your post as "gossip" on purpose... accidental ratings happens all the time, we'll just wait for him/her to see this.

Back