All-Star First Year Teams Medaling At Worlds?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I love that Stealth came in and placed 3rd (even if it hurt my bracket). I feel they were a team that so many either didn't think of or counted out, myself included. What I love even more is the picture tweeted by the USASF of the 3 medaling coaches in the IOC6 division because Leroy and Michael were both coached by James. I can't wait to see Stealth build its program with all of the amazing coaches that they have.

1 of our former athletes brother also coaches there. Very excited for the Stealth family!! They had an awesome showing last weekend! Congratulations.

I love that Stealth came in and placed 3rd (even if it hurt my bracket). I feel they were a team that so many either didn't think of or counted out, myself included. What I love even more is the picture tweeted by the USASF of the 3 medaling coaches in the IOC6 division because Leroy and Michael were both coached by James. I can't wait to see Stealth build its program with all of the amazing coaches that they have.

this means more than you can imagine! thank you so much!

i really want to see a small gym that hasn't ever been to worlds before just go in and KILL it and come home with gold. that would be awesome.:)

Wad Basics a first year team when they won Bronze in that year I don't remember?
I just remember watching online and being completely caught off guard by this team I had never heard of before.
It was Basics first time ever going to worlds yes! and even more impressive? That routine got put together in Feb. and was standing in 1st place after day won.. granted dropped to 3rd but that gym had maybe 35 members to it and still kicked some butt!. Sorry.. I just really miss my old gym :) BUT congrats to Stealth that is such an awesome accomplishment :]

Back