All-Star (for Non Worlds Teams) What Is Your Final Competition Of The Season?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm going to be there too :) But my last competition is Spirit Cheer Minuteman Mass Championship in Worcester, MA. I've never gone to US Finals or All Levels, not quite sure why my gym doesn't do that...
I'm going to Minute Man too, where do you cheer? Take One is doing Minute Man on Saturday but All Levels that Sunday in Worcester is our last one.

U.S. Finals Rhode Island! ): gonna be so sad at the last competition! I've loved this season!

Battle at the Beach was ACX's last one :(
we do not go to U.S Finals.. idk why ahah maybe no bids?
we are not going to All Levels because we have not liked the way it was run.. despite almost all teams having paid bids

Originally, our last competition was supposed to be U.S. Finals in VB, but I guess we're going to another one at Six Flags the week after?! Not quite sure why, but I don't mind a little more team bonding.<3

Most of our gyms last competition is the xtreme spirit at Navy Pier in 3 weeks. Our level 4 senior team is going to all levels in Cincinatti in May. We have gone to VB for the US finals for the last couple years but we are not going this year because of cost.

I'm pretty sure this is the first year in DC.

Ah. Well, that sucks for VB! I love both DC and VB, so now that I live far away I'm not sure if I'd be able to choose. They're both such different places. I think I'd still choose VB, just because I've tried to park in DC before and I'm all set--I never need to do that again.:eek: Parking at VB convention center is plentiful, close, and FREE. That's a big deal to me. lol

But I guess it doesn't matter because none of the gyms up here seem to go to any US Finals events. :(

Gravity Cheer sr 4 got a paid bid to all levels so we added that to the schedule and sr 4 and jr 3 are going to virginia beach for final destination- but our last competition is mothers day weekend at hershey - other than easter weekend we have been going straight since the first weekend in march. I'm exhausted and Im not even a cheerleader.

Our last comp is Xtreme Spirit at Navy Pier in Chicago. I think we don't do US Finals because of cost/travel? This is a new gym for us, so I'm not really sure. Went to US Finals last year and LOVED it--we lived in VB, so obviously we went to that one. But that's the one I'd want to go to anyway because I think it's the biggest? Last year there were 600 teams there, and the website says they had 1400 teams at all their events together.

I'm noticing a lot of people on here saying DC though. Do they have it there every year too?

@hopskipandjump Why don't you want to go to VB again? Just curious--having lived there so long, I sometimes wonder why people would ever want to go there at all, but other times I wonder what makes people not want to go back. Is it VB you didn't want to do again, or US Finals at VB?
Hello!!! BTW, HOW ARE YOU??? :) 1. We just got back from VB for our end of season Nationals so we don't want to head back there 2 weeks apart. (I hope everyone takes a look at the competition we just came back from - excellently run with professional/competent judges, fantastically priced and A LOT for the kids - www.cheeranddanceextreme.com) 2. The ride to VB from Baltimore is blach! 3. I had a great time at US Finals VB, but the DC convention center is nice too. Easy to get to and parking is fine.
On a personal note - I hope you find the gym you are looking for!

Ah. Well, that sucks for VB! I love both DC and VB, so now that I live far away I'm not sure if I'd be able to choose. They're both such different places. I think I'd still choose VB, just because I've tried to park in DC before and I'm all set--I never need to do that again.:eek: Parking at VB convention center is plentiful, close, and FREE. That's a big deal to me. lol

But I guess it doesn't matter because none of the gyms up here seem to go to any US Finals events. :(

Parking is definitely the worst in the city, especially around the Convention Center. I too wonder how the DC US Finals is going to affect the VB US Finals. I honestly think that the US Finals in DC will simply be a rematch of MD State Championships, lol. All the local teams will more than likely attend the one in DC, since it costs less and we're already in the area. I'm anxious to see how this event plays out =)

Oh and to answer the question, US Finals is our last comp =)

Hello!!! BTW, HOW ARE YOU??? :) 1. We just got back from VB for our end of season Nationals so we don't want to head back there 2 weeks apart. (I hope everyone takes a look at the competition we just came back from - excellently run with professional/competent judges, fantastically priced and A LOT for the kids - www.cheeranddanceextreme.com) 2. The ride to VB from Baltimore is blach! 3. I had a great time at US Finals VB, but the DC convention center is nice too. Easy to get to and parking is fine.
On a personal note - I hope you find the gym you are looking for!

I'm doing well--was thinking about you just last weekend because our friends were at Cheer and Dance Extreme. We went to that last year--a couple times, but we LOOOOVED Grand Nationals by the Sea. So I definitely agree--very well run and my girls had a great time.

The VB USFinals is also a month earlier this year. Virginia Beach is not really warm enough yet--if I was going to visit, the later in the year the better. What good is a beach if you can't even go in the water??? So I think if I had a choice I might pick DC too.

Parking is definitely the worst in the city, especially around the Convention Center. I too wonder how the DC US Finals is going to affect the VB US Finals. I honestly think that the US Finals in DC will simply be a rematch of MD State Championships, lol. All the local teams will more than likely attend the one in DC, since it costs less and we're already in the area. I'm anxious to see how this event plays out =)

Oh and to answer the question, US Finals is our last comp =)

I also will be interested to see how having the 2 plays out. I wonder if they'll just do DC next year?

I'm wondering if they added on because the VB one was almost TOOOO huge last year? there were over 600 teams and it went until like 11:00 both nights.

Back