All-Star For The Love Of Stunting 2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

well, 1. that video was absolutely amazing. every single person involved in those stunts is amazing.

2. can i just say that i love the love family? at first, it seems like it'd be hard to live up to a sister like whitney but they are both such great athletes in their own way. they both have their own niche and they're incredible at what they do. i'm sure it helps that they have an equally incredible mother ;)

well, 1. that video was absolutely amazing. every single person involved in those stunts is amazing.

2. can i just say that i love the love family? at first, it seems like it'd be hard to live up to a sister like whitney but they are both such great athletes in their own way. they both have their own niche and they're incredible at what they do. i'm sure it helps that they have an equally incredible mother ;)

I think all the Love girls are pretty great. One of the older ones cheers at WKU. I guess it helps having the fierce genes of Debbie Love.

Overall loved the video and they make it look so easy. Knowing that many of them were a 1 take deal it makes me laugh because there are teams who take an entire season to perfect a stunt with 3 people under it and they did it with 2 bases. Would love to see one after NCA next weekend with college stunt sequences.

worst thing ive ever seen.

but actually this blew me away everything looks so solid legit in love

I think all the Love girls are pretty great. One of the older ones cheers at WKU. I guess it helps having the fierce genes of Debbie Love.

Overall loved the video and they make it look so easy. Knowing that many of them were a 1 take deal it makes me laugh because there are teams who take an entire season to perfect a stunt with 3 people under it and they did it with 2 bases. Would love to see one after NCA next weekend with college stunt sequences.
Does Whitney cheer at Oklahoma?

she's literally the sickest flyer. i love it! except on senior elite's stunt..they toss them the opposite direction on the full around in the elite stunt sequence ;)

Back