All-Star For The Teal Army.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oct 23, 2010
After watching about 10 hours of SE routine camp this weekend, I was impressed with their effort and the routine. I still think SE should not be considered a favorite at all this year with the veteran losses and the young, new faces. But they worked really, really hard on a routine that is totally new and different for SE. Hats off to the staff for their vision. They may not win, but they have a shot to be in the hunt by the end of the year. Just a tidbit for those interested.

Can't wait for the showcase. :D

I hope a lot of people can come and say hello. I think it is in a different venue this year and I believe it will be done in a format for a series of competitions Courtney and Ben are going to sponser. I think, but we have been away this summer so I was a bit out of the loop until this weekend. Look for lots of spotters with SE, they are going for some new stuff especially in the pyramid, and I would be hard pressed to think they will be efficient by the Showcase.

I hope a lot of people can come and say hello. I think it is in a different venue this year and I believe it will be done in a format for a series of competitions Courtney and Ben are going to sponser. I think, but we have been away this summer so I was a bit out of the loop until this weekend. Look for lots of spotters with SE, they are going for some new stuff especially in the pyramid, and I would be hard pressed to think they will be efficient by the Showcase.
Unfortunately won't make it, reason being as I live in Dallas...but if I were in NC I would deffinitely be there! :)

what day and time? id love to go!
October 30. It's a new format with more competitions (best toe touch, best toss to hands, small stuff like that) so I'm not sure what time it will start. It'll likely last all day. The Worlds teams usually showcase later in the afternoon.

October 30. It's a new format with more competitions (best toe touch, best toss to hands, small stuff like that) so I'm not sure what time it will start. It'll likely last all day. The Worlds teams usually showcase later in the afternoon.
awesome thanks:) too bad i have a high school cheer comp :(( ughhhhhh not fair. good luck to the whole teal army though! i know the show will be incredible for every team!

Back