All-Star For The Teal Army.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I am SO excited..I've heard some rumors but I can't wait to see everything visually. Will be an excellent year for the Teal Ladies ;)

October 30th is the perfect date for me (and my daughter) I'll be in Greensboro, NC that weekend for the Super 32 high school wrestling tournament! This made my Monday!!!

I believe F5, CEA and SS had the most senior/veterans graduating out this year. I heard F5/CEA had like a dozen or so and SS had 16. Seems like all new vibe for each team. Looking forward to the season.

I'm guessing that there are only 15 girls returning to SE this year from last, and I think that is high, but right around that number. But I did not know anything abut the other teams so it appears new faces all around, but at least 20 new kids on SE.

I'm guessing that there are only 15 girls returning to SE this year from last, and I think that is high, but right around that number. But I did not know anything abut the other teams so it appears new faces all around, but at least 20 new kids on SE.

Wow, I never realized last season's SE had 20+ seniors on it.

New or old, im still gonna be a senior elite fan. Even if it is a rebuilding year, i will always support the teal, black, and white. I have faith in the athletes as much as the coaches <3 so im sure senior elite will be amazing as always. And they are still my favorite to win :) just because i know they can do it. It might take a while to get there, but they will. Because success comes from the heart <3

After watching about 10 hours of SE routine camp this weekend, I was impressed with their effort and the routine. I still think SE should not be considered a favorite at all this year with the veteran losses and the young, new faces. But they worked really, really hard on a routine that is totally new and different for SE. Hats off to the staff for their vision. They may not win, but they have a shot to be in the hunt by the end of the year. Just a tidbit for those interested.
Good luck to Sr. Elite this year! Need to support all of our large senior holdouts!

New or old, im still gonna be a senior elite fan. Even if it is a rebuilding year, i will always support the teal, black, and white. I have faith in the athletes as much as the coaches <3 so im sure senior elite will be amazing as always. And they are still my favorite to win :) just because i know they can do it. It might take a while to get there, but they will. Because success comes from the heart <3

took the words right out of my mouth. :D

After watching about 10 hours of SE routine camp this weekend, I was impressed with their effort and the routine. I still think SE should not be considered a favorite at all this year with the veteran losses and the young, new faces. But they worked really, really hard on a routine that is totally new and different for SE. Hats off to the staff for their vision. They may not win, but they have a shot to be in the hunt by the end of the year. Just a tidbit for those interested.
ummm, I'm still available for a spot if needed! I've been doing my squats and am truly the best nugget of all out there!!

I can't WAIT to see ya'll this year!

I believe they only had 13 or so seniors. There's a few girls that aren't cheering anymore or are cheering at different gyms this season.

Correct, not just seniors that did not return. 60% new athletes competing at this level is problematic, but they will be fun to watch, at least they were this weekend.

Back