All-Star For The Teal Army.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm gonna sound totally stupid asking this, but that's okay. What exactly is this showcase everyone is talking about? Is it like the CEA teams performing their routines for everybody before the first comeptition?
Sorry, for the dumb question.
It's pretty much a competition without the judges. They are having it at a convention center or something this year so I wouldn't be surprised if they do more but in past years they've had the stage, lights, vendors, ect.

It's pretty much a competition without the judges. They are having it at a convention center or something this year so I wouldn't be surprised if they do more but in past years they've had the stage, lights, vendors, ect.
Wow. That sounds pretty awesome. Thanks!

Bummer! That would be like Kiara doing a group tumbling pass rather than some crazy bounce back pass. Thought we were gonna see something special since this is her last year.

I don't think so at all, maybe the cea coaches thought 'hey, everyone thinks we will do this, so lets go the other way' or maybe maddie and her group was done with the pressure, or maybe it really is not as big of a deal as people think.

If they cant hit the stunt because of pressure then I agree they shouldnt do it. CEA coaches know what their doing and if all the stunts are the same then this must put them in a better postition to win.

kelsey didn't write this,it was a anonymous person , she only answered '' thank you'' so i'm not sure about how much of this is true . Guess we'll have to just wait and see ;)

kelsey didn't write this,it was a anonymous person , she only answered '' thank you'' so i'm not sure about how much of this is true . Guess we'll have to just wait and see ;)
I think she means someone posted that on her formspring.

Latest posts

Back