All-Star For The Teal Army.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

New or old, im still gonna be a senior elite fan. Even if it is a rebuilding year, i will always support the teal, black, and white. I have faith in the athletes as much as the coaches <3 so im sure senior elite will be amazing as always. And they are still my favorite to win :) just because i know they can do it. It might take a while to get there, but they will. Because success comes from the heart <3

could not half said this any better ! those girls have so much dedication, and love for ecother that they can make anything happen. once you go teal and black you never go back (;

So I saw the video... I'm not that impressed... reading everyone's posts about it made it seem like it was going to be amazing but my team did the first part of it last year and we were level 4... :confused:

So I saw the video... I'm not that impressed... reading everyone's posts about it made it seem like it was going to be amazing but my team did the first part of it last year and we were level 4... :confused:
I have to agree.... Im a huge CEA fan but I wasn't super wowed. I mean I couldn't do that stunt but everyone is making such a huge deal out of something that A. isnt going to be competed (probably) and B. didn't hit. Sorry just my opinion.

I have to agree.... Im a huge CEA fan but I wasn't super wowed. I mean I couldn't do that stunt but everyone is making such a huge deal out of something that A. isnt going to be competed (probably) and B. didn't hit. Sorry just my opinion.

What they all were doing today in practice and hitting pretty darn consistantly is not level 4. But, I will say from the videos you have seen, your opinion is just fine and frankly accurate. I think you will like it during the year.

Back