All-Star For The Teal Army.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

tumblr_lt2kbp5MZV1qi1m5p.gif
Def. my favourite.

To bring some CEA stuff back for anyone interested. X-evolution tomorrow. Interesting format. On the SE front, I think you will basically see the routine we will go forward with tomorrow. Opening has changed, tumbling has changed, jumps being worked on and dance changed. A lot of new transitions. I believe Maddie D is out for awhile with a foot injury so fill ins on stunts and pyramids. 2 of our good tumblers are back after injuries. Hope they do well for everyone, they are looking good in practice but so many new changes and a couple of injuries. Most changed in the last 2 practices. Juniors and youth look good, as does Co-ed, I have not seen any other teams. I hear Raleigh is doing great, as is Greenville and the other gyms.

To bring some CEA stuff back for anyone interested. X-evolution tomorrow. Interesting format. On the SE front, I think you will basically see the routine we will go forward with tomorrow. Opening has changed, tumbling has changed, jumps being worked on and dance changed. A lot of new transitions. I believe Maddie D is out for awhile with a foot injury so fill ins on stunts and pyramids. 2 of our good tumblers are back after injuries. Hope they do well for everyone, they are looking good in practice but so many new changes and a couple of injuries. Most changed in the last 2 practices. Juniors and youth look good, as does Co-ed, I have not seen any other teams. I hear Raleigh is doing great, as is Greenville and the other gyms.
What is X-Evolution?

Awesome! Thank you for the update! Excited to see what the routine looks like tomorrow. Also, my prayers go out to Maddie D as she recovers. :)

I am still amazed at the fact that they CAN have a decent sized competition against themselves. If my gym did, it would last less than 40 minutes. :rolleyes:

Back