All-Star Front Passes

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 25, 2010
What would be pretty/nice front passes in level 2,3,4 you would like to see this season.. (keep them legal lol)

I mean in level 2, there's not many front tumbling passes that are legal. Maybe like front walkover step out roundoff handspring.
In level 3 you can do a punch front to a pass with a forward roll after the PF. (but apparently it doesn't get you any extra points in difficulty.)
And level 4 could be punch front roundoff handspring whip handspring layout

I mean in level 2, there's not many front tumbling passes that are legal. Maybe like front walkover step out roundoff handspring.
In level 3 you can do a punch front to a pass with a forward roll after the PF. (but apparently it doesn't get you any extra points in difficulty.)
And level 4 could be punch front roundoff handspring whip handspring layout
Do you have to forward roll out of the pf? Cause some on my team are working passes that are just pf step step specialty pass

Do you have to forward roll out of the pf? Cause some on my team are working passes that are just pf step step specialty pass
No, you don't have to forward roll, but you have to break the momentum. Our jr 3 had a punch front (that they stuck) turned 90 degrees (so they started in the back corner, punched in the middle of the mat and then turned back to back and power hurdle round off hand tuck to the front corner on the same side they started) if that makes sense.

But the change in direction and pause disconnected the punch front from the round off and made it legal for level 3.

Pro Athletics Showstoppers did a really cool one last season - back right corner around 1:30.

That was a nice pass. Off topic but that little point flyer is going to be fierce when she's a senior, and I liked how they used the mat for formation changes in the dance. Good routine!

what about flysprings? i don't know if they're legal at any level. it's more of a gymnastics thing, but they do look cool. i think it'd be great to see a team put one into a routine.

what about flysprings? i don't know if they're legal at any level. it's more of a gymnastics thing, but they do look cool. i think it'd be great to see a team put one into a routine.
I've done a punch-front immediate flyspring...Aside from killing your back, they're really cool looking, but I'd think they're level 5 because you can't really stepout of it can you?...

Back