All-Star Full Paid: Vancouver Allstars Ice Queens - Pacwest Spirit Events

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mom Jeans

Cheer Parent
Dec 14, 2009
I was wondering because I think this is the 1st time this has happened. For Worlds all the U.S. teams perform in prelims and the top 10 go to semi finals, then the top 3 go to finals.

Since they are representing an EP from the United States, are they following the rules of the U.S teams or the rules of the International Teams?

I'm thinking it should be the rules of the U.S. since the EP is in the U.S.

I thought full paid bids went straight through to semi's? Again, I might be wrong, so please correct me if I am. I should maybe stop answering posts I'm not always sure of. :)

WinstonsGirl :the more popular club divisions are structured that way-small senior, small coed, and medium coed.

Mom Jeans :VAS should begin competing with the rest of the teams in semis. The US Trials and 3 per country rule are just so certain nations don't dominate things, similar to the two per country rule in gymnastics

ashscott41 - thanks. I can't keep track of all the level 5 divisions

International divisions have different rules. All US Teams, regardless of their bid status, compete in US Trials. The top 10 teams move on to semi-finals, and then the top 3 teams from each country move on to finals.

How many International All Girl teams have full paid bids? My coach said that for our division full paid bids were uncommon, but they seem to be more common this year than previous years!!

How many International All Girl teams have full paid bids? My coach said that for our division full paid bids were uncommon, but they seem to be more common this year than previous years!!

there are only two US teams with any kind of money bid at this point (Pink and Island Xtreme). VAS also has a paid, and three other international teams have partials (RND, Goldstar Galaxy and Great Whites). **according to the wiki on here and theroadtoworlds site**

there are only two US teams with any kind of money bid at this point (Pink and Island Xtreme). VAS also has a paid, and three other international teams have partials (RND, Goldstar Galaxy and Great Whites). **according to the wiki on here and theroadtoworlds site**

Okay thankyou!!!!

I would think that VAS would be considered a non-US team because they are from Canada, not a US team just because they won a big at as US competition. Anyone out there know for sure?

Back