All-Star Fun Cheer Questionnaire For Bored People

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

If you got the chance to be part of an educational mini documentary about allstar cheer, would you?

• Total voters
1. What do you think is the biggest gym in your state? World Cup
2. How many different gyms have you cheered for? 2
3. What is the closest gym to your house? Hamilton Starz
4. Do you cheer at that gym or drive a ton of hours to a ‘better’ gym? I cheer at that gym
5. What gym do you wish you could cheer at if you lived in a different state? California all stars or Maryland Twisters
6. What are your favorite gym colors? Blue and black
7. What is your favorite voiceover from the 2011 season? Don't let the prada fool ya!
8. What level are you on? 3
9. What division is your team in for 2012? Large senior 3
10. What is your favorite tumbling skill (that you throw or just like to see)? I can't throw it but arabians through to anything look really cool, and double doubles :p. My highest tumbling is a back handspring...
11. Favorite stunting skill (that you do or like watching)? baskets or double downs
12. What’s your favorite gym ‘mascot/symbol’? :rays:
13. Quick, name the first Level 1 team that comes to mind. Spirit Force senior 1! they were amazing last year!
14. First Level 2 team that comes to mind. That youth 2 team that did alot of tick tocks. Pro Athletics maybe?
15. First Level 3 team to pop into your head. Hamilton Starz Shine♥
16. First Level 4 team to enter your mind. Hamilton Starz senior gold 2010- 2011
17. First Level 4.2 team you think of. World Cup Infinity
18. First Restricted Level 5 team you think of. All Star One Starburst. (I know they were open 5 last year, not sure about this year...)
19. First Level 5 team to pop into your head. Hamilton Starz Bling ;)
20. First Level 6 team you think of. Top Gun
21. Favorite division to watch? any level 5 really.
22. How old were you when you started cheer? 13
23. What do you prefer: High School, Allstar, or College? is this a real question? allstar.
24. Favorite cheerleader(s)? The blonde tumbler for Cali sm sr, Whitney Love, Kelsey Rule
25. Who is your cheer idol? Anyone on cali sm sr.
26. Right leg or left leg stunting? standing on right leg, pulling body positions on left leg
27. If you owned a gym what would you name it? Team names? East Coast Elite, idk about team names
28. Do you like any gyms from another country? yes, Vancouver all stars and Bangkok!
29. Full top or crop top uniforms? crop top
30. Do you think any other levels like Senor 4.2 would work (ex: Mini 3.5)? senior 5.3, senior 3.1

7. What is your favorite voiceover from the 2011 season? Hey, there, kitty kitty cat, can I get a growl with that? - ACX Jags
10. What is your favorite tumbling skill (that you throw or just like to see)? I love to see @Just-a-Mom 's fierce cartwheel. Even though it has nothing on my forward roll...
11. Favorite stunting skill (that you do or like watching)? The "Nasty."
14. First Level 2 team that comes to mind. Famous Athletics Youth 2 Divas
15. First Level 3 team to pop into your head. Fame Encore - yall have no idea what's coming from this team this season...put your helmets on, cuz they're gonna explode...
16. First Level 4 team to enter your mind. Fame Senior 4 DIVAS (heyyyyyy!!!)
24. Favorite cheerleader(s)? Chicago Fats and Special K for sure, Kiara Nowlin, cp loves Erica Englebert, Jenee from Smoed, Timm Ridgway, Ryan Fisher, Breanna Glass and that girl that Cat Daddys on Cali Unlimited.
27. If you owned a gym what would you name it? Team names? Beach Athletics - Team Names: Fierce (Beaches,) Hardcore (Beaches,) Fly (Beaches,) Down (Beaches,) Diva (Beaches,) and Cephalopods.
30. Do you think any other levels like Senor 4.2 would work (ex: Mini 3.5)? I don't see why not. I mean, I'm a level 0.1 so...

7. Yes, I like that one. Count that for me too. (See? I said I'd see one I liked!)

10. Wait til you see it on a spring floor...you don't even KNOW...

11. Agreed.

14 and 16. Does anyone else think it's a coincidence that both Mamarazzi and I have cp's on teams named DIVAS??? I sure don't...

15. Same with Fame Envy. Fame has a couple L3 teams that I don't think anyone sees coming this year...

27. I will be so upset if either you or @Num1Stunta ever open a gym and DON'T have at least something there called Cephalopods. So. Upset.

30. 0.1? Definitely I could see that working as a level. I think it secretly is already a level...

And lastly...
24. I. Am. WEAK. that you called her "Chicago Fats" like some kind of gangster!!! I love it. That is sooooooo her new name. I'll let her coaches know that "Fats" is OK in the gym, but her real, official name is now "Chicago Fats"!!! I'll call her cf on here instead of cp and then all the "new be's" can be like "What's a cp? What's a cf???"

24. I. Am. WEAK. that you called her "Chicago Fats" like some kind of gangster!!! I love it. That is sooooooo her new name. I'll let her coaches know that "Fats" is OK in the gym, but her real, official name is now "Chicago Fats"!!! I'll call her cf on here instead of cp and then all the "new be's" can be like "What's a cp? What's a cf???"

CHI-TOWN FATS in the hooooouuuusssse!!!!

Going on the back of a T, I swear it! I'm gonna die if you start saying "Well, my CF..." and it has to be in caps. new be (lol, shhh!)

What do you think is the biggest gym in your state? We dont really have states here, but My gym or Stockholm Dynamites
2. How many different gyms have you cheered for? One
3. What is the closest gym to your house? 5 min
4. Do you cheer at that gym or drive a ton of hours to a ‘better’ gym? No, i cheer at one 15 min away (;
5. What gym do you wish you could cheer at if you lived in a different state? Answer with american gym: GA/Maryland twisters
6. What are your favorite gym colors? Purple, black, white
7. What is your favorite voiceover from the 2011 season? Don't get it twieteeedddddddddd.
8. What level are you on? Open sr 6.
9. What division is your team in for 2012? Same
10. What is your favorite tumbling skill (that you throw or just like to see)? Front handsprings to front fulls/layouts. Looks so powerfull!
11. Favorite stunting skill (that you do or like watching)? To do: 360s are fun. To watch: tictocs done Sr elite style(perfectly).
12. What’s your favorite gym ‘mascot/symbol’? No favorite
13. Quick, name the first Level 1 team that comes to mind. Cheer Elite Cyclones(my kids)
14. First Level 2 team that comes to mind. no idea
15. First Level 3 team to pop into your head. No idea
16. First Level 4 team to enter your mind. No idea
17. First Level 4.2 team you think of. No idea
18. First Restricted Level 5 team you think of. No idea
19. First Level 5 team to pop into your head. WCSS
20. First Level 6 team you think of. Top gun
21. Favorite division to watch? Large coed 5
22. How old were you when you started cheer? 11
23. What do you prefer: High School, Allstar, or College? Allstar
24. Favorite cheerleader(s)? Lil' B.
25. Who is your cheer idol? Lil' B.
26. Right leg or left leg stunting? Left
27. If you owned a gym what would you name it? Team names? May sound dorky, but maybe something like Olympus cheer.. Name the teams after gods... Sr Zeus for coed 5, Sr Venus for AG 5, Tiny could be Cupids :)
28. Do you like any gyms from another country?GA, MD twisters, WC. (;
29. Full top or crop top uniforms? Croptop.
30. Do you think any other levels like Senor 4.2 would work (ex: Mini 3.5)? Never thought about it.

1. What do you think is the biggest gym in your state? Cheer Intensity & CNY
2. How many different gyms have you cheered for? 2
3. What is the closest gym to your house? Cheer Intensity
4. Do you cheer at that gym or drive a ton of hours to a ‘better’ gym? I used to drive an hour to get to my old all star gym (I don't cheer for all stars anymore :()
5. What gym do you wish you could cheer at if you lived in a different state? Cheer Athletics or ACE of Birmingham

6.What are your favorite gym colors? Blue, Green, and White
7.What is your favorite voiceover from the 2011 season? "Welcome back ladies. Don't get it twisteddd. The finale is here...So you better make room F5 is coming through. I know it's hard to understand so let the queens explain, The Diva is back and you should know."
8.What level are you on? I was on 4 9.What division is your team in for 2012? Not doing all stars this year (insert me crying here).
10.What is your favorite tumbling skill (that you throw or just like to see)? Front walk over, punch front, round off back hand spring, whip, whip, double.
11.Favorite stunting skill (that you do or like watching)? 360 to scorp pop out to scale, double, reload, 540 to stretch, pop to left stretch, pop back to right heel stretch, double.
12.What’s your favorite gym ‘mascot/symbol’? :rays:(who doesn't love the Rays symbol?)
13.Quick, name the first Level 1 team that comes to mind. CheerTyme Georgia - Jumpin Jags
14.First Level 2 team that comes to mind. Triple Threat All Stars - Guarded (it's either youth or junior)
15.First Level 3 team to pop into your head. Stingrays Lime
16.First Level 4.2 team to enter your mind. Fame Showstoppers
17.First Level 4 team you think of. Ellenwood Allstars Starzone - Platinum Ice (absolutely amazing)
18.First Restricted Level 5 team you think of. California Senior Open Coed 5
19.First Level 5 team to pop into your head. ACE Warriors and Cheer Athletics Panthers (they literally popped in my head at the same time...don't make me choose)
20.First Level 6 team you think of. Top Gun Jaguars
21.Favorite division to watch? Youth 5, basically any level 5 division. However, watching Youth 5 kids do the same skills that teenagers can only dream of doing (me included) makes them just amazing. The stamina that they have can only make them more amazing than what they already are. I say they deserve the same respect as the senior/open level 5 teams out there.
22.How old were you when you started cheer? 5
23.What do you prefer: High School, Allstar, or College? Allstar, when I go to college in a year my preference will probably change though.
24.Favorite cheerleader(s)? Whitney Love, Britni Love, Taylor and Erica from CEA, Corrie Roth, Brea Curley.
25.Who is your cheer idol? Whitney Love
26.Right leg or left leg stunting? Right
27.If you owned a gym what would you name it? Team names? I haven't really thought about it.
28.Do you like any gyms from another country? I guess Bangkok, but since I have never really watched other teams from different countries I can't really base my opinion just off of seeing one team.
29.Full top or crop top uniforms? I think both look good. Crop for all stars and full for high school.

30. Do you think any other levels like Senor 4.2 would work (ex: Mini 3.5)? I don't even like 4.2.

Back