All-Star Fun Cheer Survey!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

1. Do you cheer for all stars, school, or rec?
i started off rec, then did highschool and all star and now i only cheer all star

2. What level do you cheer on?
level 5!

3. How long have you been cheerleading?
12 years

4. What position are you in stunting?
main base!!!

5. What's your best tumbling pass/standing tumbling? best stunting?
haha uhh best tumbling:running full best standing: 2 to layout... haha best stunting:1 1/2 up to stretch

6. What's your favortie thing about cheerleading?
the dance at the end and tumbling :)

7. What are your favorite cheerleading shoes?
nfinity phoenix :))))))))
8. What do your uniforms look like?
well day 1 is mainly blue with a big SE on the middle and the day 2 ones are all white with a big SE on it and red straps around the neck that looks like a sports bra on the back and it says fab5 on the back too. and it has gem stones all over it! im in love with them <3

9. What team do you look up to the most?
i look up to stingray smoke! there amazing !!

10. How do you wear your hair to competition?
in a poneytail curled with a poof and way too much glitter

11. Have you ever got hurt cheerleading? (if so how?)
yea i rolled my ankle, but idk if it counts cause i was walking off of the mat.. hahaha

I don't cheer anymore :( but I will answer based on my last all star team & college team

1. Do you cheer for all stars, school, or rec? All star and college
2. What level do you cheer on? 4 and college (level 6)
3. How long have you been cheerleading? 14 years
4. What position are you in stunting? Mostly flyer, but I can base and back too :)
5. What's your best tumbling pass/standing tumbling? best stunting? Roundoff hs tuck/ *sometimes* standing tuck. Stunting-layout basket and I love tick tocks and switch ups.
6. What's your favorite thing about cheerleading? Competing and the opportunity to work on your skills as an individual and as an entire team. I also love meeting new cheer friends/best friends! :)
7. What are your favorite cheerleading shoes? Nfinity Evolution
8. What do your uniforms look like? College: royal blue & white crop top with a royal blue and white skirt
9. What team do you look up to the most? College: UofL and All Star: Maryland Twisters F5 and I love the entire Stingray All Stars program!
10. How do you wear your hair to competition? Straight pony with a poof and a bow of course!
11. Have you ever got hurt cheerleading? (if so how?) Yes, quite a few times...Broken medial epicondycle (bone in the elbow) came down wrong while flying, broken thumb with a torn ligament-catching a 2-2-1 from the top and it just bent really weirdly, lots of lower back problems :(, and weak wrists & ankles...it's all good though!

1. Do you cheer for all stars, school, or rec? both high school and for champion allstars:D
2. What level do you cheer on? small senior level 5
3. How long have you been cheerleading? ending my ninth year
4. What position are you in stunting? main base
5. What's your best tumbling pass/standing tumbling? best stunting?running:hand layout, 9 jumps to a tuck and three to a layout stunting: 4 tic tocs in a row, full up to scorpion
6. What's your favortie thing about cheerleading? having a second family at the gym and friends from all over, and stunting :)
7. What are your favorite cheerleading shoes? infinity
8. What do your uniforms look like? well our new ones are all white with diamonds<3
9. What team do you look up to the most? f5
10. How do you wear your hair to competition? high pony
11. Have you ever got hurt cheerleading? (if so how?) ive had back and ankle problems from short landings throughout the years

1. Do you cheer for all stars, school, or rec? School, All Star
2. What level do you cheer on? Level 5
3. How long have you been cheerleading? 8Years
4. What position are you in stunting? Base-Backspot
5. What's your best tumbling pass/standing tumbling? best stunting? Triple Toe Back, And I Have My Full ( I Just Get Mental Blocks About It Sometimes), I Can Base About Any Stunt You Ask Me To.
6. What's your favortie thing about cheerleading? The Competition, The Way It Brings Different Kind Of People Together And Makes A Family, How It Changes You As A Person And Teaches You Life Skills.
7. What are your favorite cheerleading shoes? Puma
8. What do your uniforms look like? Red, Black, And White They Have A Big TC On The Chest With Black Skirts That Have Red And White On The Side
9. What team do you look up to the most? Hm..... Cheer Athletics, Stingray, & Spirit Of Texas
10. How do you wear your hair to competition? High Ponytail With My Pony Tail Teased And A Center Poof In The Front
11. Have you ever got hurt cheerleading? (if so how?)Ugh!!! Many Times! Lets See.... Ive Torn My Lower Abdominal Muscle, Shattered My Heel ( Calcenaious Stress Fracture), Broke My Toe And It Cracked The Rest Of My Foot, Tons Of Sprains, Permanently Dislocated Thumb, Muscle Spasms, Hyper-Extended Elbow, Bursted My Bursa In My Elbow, Hematoma In My Chin, Pulled Groin, Dislocated Rib....Thats The Worst Stuff!

1. Do you cheer for all stars, school, or rec? Use to do high school, now I just stick to allstar.
2. What level do you cheer on? Large Sr. Coed 3
3. How long have you been cheerleading? 3/4 years. first year doing all star though.
4. What position are you in stunting? Base/flyer
5. What's your best tumbling pass/standing tumbling? best stunting? Round off BHS full, standing two to a tuck, scale double(group) or toss lib(coed).
6. What's your favortie thing about cheerleading? Competitions, stunting.
7. What are your favorite cheerleading shoes? Nfinity passion <3
8. What do your uniforms look like? Black, white, silver, and blue. Long sleve short top, blue/black skirts.
9. What team do you look up to the most? CA Panthers, Stingrays orange.
10. How do you wear your hair to competition? Poof, french braid up the back of the pony tail :)
11. Have you ever got hurt cheerleading? (if so how?) Got dropped from stunting when I was younger and broke my shoulder:confused: and hurt my back freaking out when I was tumbling once.

1. Do you cheer for all stars, school or rec? allstars:)
2. What level do you cheer on? senior level 3 , and senior level 5
3. How long have you been cheering? about 4 seasons
4. What position are you in stunting? main base
5. Whats your best tumbling pass? round-off backhandspring full
6. Whats your favorite thing about cheerleading? i love my family at my gym and everything about the routine.
7. Whats your favorite cheerleading shoes? nfinity
8. What do your uniforms look like? black and gold
9.What team do you look up to most? cea
10. Have you ever got hurt cheerleading? sprained ankles, short landings

Started with allstars, then did school, starting allstars again this year.

I have level 2 tumbling.

5 years.

Backspot/base

Roundoff handspring, standing handspring sometimes. Idk for stunting, we don't stunt at school.
The friends I make, and the feeling of getting a new skill.

Nfinity Passions
Blue with yellow writing

Senior Elite, they have so much passion and talent and they're still so modest. And they have overcame so many obstacles, especially this season, and been able to get through them.
My school doesn't compete, but for games we have either half up, all up, or all down with a headband (which I hate, because I have a largeish head and the headband was waaayy too small on me)
Not anything serious. I smashed my hand/wrist in a cradle a couple months ago because my wrist got caught right between my base's shoulder and the flyer's shoulder.

all stars<3

large senior level two

i am almost done with my third season

backspot

best tumbling- roundoff backhandspring which i threw for the first time in like 6 months yesterday
best stunting- idk

meeting new people and having a chance to really show people what i love and what im good at

infinitys i just wish i had a pair

gahh white(so hard to keep clean!) with gold and black shoulder cut outs and line thingys idk how to describe it

senior elite
f5
orange

well its supposed to be straight half up half down but i choke on my hair so i try to get away with a streight full pony

o jeez this will be a long list haha
2 shoulder dislocations- one basing and one backing(but i kept those stunts up)
4 knee cap dislocations- 3 during this weird motion thingy that i cant even describe and once during jumps
2 sprained ankles- one falling and faceplanting doing a front walkover over a barrel and one during jumps
1 painful broken wrist- busting a handspring

1. Allstar <3 :)
2. 4
3. 13 months
4. Backspot
5. Round of hand tuck , hand hand tuck /standing tuck / 360 to scorp
6. Making new friends
7. deff Infinity
8. Their Red,White, and Blue . They say TNT COMETS
9. GymTyme Pink Ladies
10. Flipped cheer hair (;
11. Yes ! I popped my knee out of place , and sprang my anckle

1. Do you cheer for all stars, school, or rec? --ALL STARS!
2. What level do you cheer on? -- 5
3. How long have you been cheerleading? -- 11 years
4. What position are you in stunting? -- BASE
5. What's your best tumbling pass/standing tumbling? best stunting? -- idk how i would pick best stunting as a base? lol
6. What's your favortie thing about cheerleading? --the rush of competing, and becoming so close with my team
7. What are your favorite cheerleading shoes? --infinities
8. What do your uniforms look like? --i LOOOVE our uniforms, mostly black, with metallic gold, gems that say VIPERS mesh sleeves with gem stars on them...LOOK THEM UP :) haha
9. What team do you look up to the most? -- i couldn't pick just one, i love so many great teams.
10. How do you wear your hair to competition? --poof, half up half down curls
11. Have you ever got hurt cheerleading? (if so how?) --broke my foot and needed surgery from doing a roundoff handspring tuck like 5 years ago haha...tore my acl when i was dropped out of a stunt onto my knee, and broke my elbow twice dislocating it by doing a standing handspring tuck a few years ago

- Currently filling in for my old All-Star team :), I've done All-Star, High School & College Competitive

- Now Large all girl 4.2, Previously 4 and 3

- 11 Years

- Main/Side Base

- Standing tuck hand spring tuck, I don't running tumble anymore so probably RO HS tuck... Stunts I can base levels 3-6/Full twist baskets/Tuck tosses etc...

- Competing! and friends :)

-Nfinity Evolution

- Orange/Green/Black with the name in rhinestones, open back crop tops... skirts with orange and green and silver rhinestones

- I love F5 and used to cheer with some girls on the team, but I gotta go with my girls at UMD!

- Half up/Half down with a poof and curly or straight

- aaaah many times, 3 broken noses, a torn IT band, dislocated shoulder

1. I do allstars AND high school !
2. I'm on level 5.
3. I've been cheering for 9 years.
4. I'm a backspot, but can also main and assist if I'm needed to!
5. standing- one to full. running- RO handspring full (I wish I could do something cool..) and I can pretty much do anything stunting wise.
6. my favorite thing is performing! once the music starts and the nerves pass. & then ending it knowing you hit is the best feeling.
7. I like the old school Power shoes!
8. umm, they're black blue red & gold. and they say Pittsburgh haha.
9. Maryland Twisters F5 probablyy
10. since I've gotten my hair cut short, I wear it half up, half down straightened with a poof :)
11. yes.. I've had too many injuries to name. but the one major thing, is I had surgery last May because I tore my meniscus in October & competed on it the rest of the season which made it worse then it was.

All Stars:) and school previously but I didn't try out this year
I was on level 4 this season
This was my third season of All Star and it was my fourth year of school cheer.
Flyer
Running: Full
Standing: Hand hand layout on a good day and toe backs
Stunting: Tick ups, full ups, kick full (sometimes), differnt body positions, and a yoyo.
Being able to have friends from other gyms and competiting:)
Evolutions
Red/white/black, one shoulder with a strap, blingy, say Kc Cheer on the back, Logo on the front, and we have skirts:)
Senior Elite, Cali Small Senior, and Kenucky All Stars CATS
half up half down with a big (sometimes haha) poof and bow<3
Just minor stuff for the most part like jamming my fingers, a broken finger, sprained ankles, and reoccuring back problems. And then I almost blew my knee out last year at HS cheer.

1. all star:)
2. large coed 4
3. 5 years
4. back and occasionally main
5. round off bhs full
6. stunting and working/getting close with my team, oh and winning:)
7. kappa's!
8. shiny kelly green with orange accent, two piece(midriff shows), skirt is kinda short. lots of rhinestones
9. senior elite<3
10. braid up back into high pony, bump in the front.
11. i'm constantly hurt haha, bad back/ankles from 10 years of gymnastics, but no serious injuries, never had to sit out a competition or anything.

all star! xtreme cheer ct<3
level 3 but level 4 tumbling plus basically my full.. (just perfecting it!)
i dont count the 3 years of middle school cheer since they weren't even cheering we didn't have a legit coach.. horrible doesn't even cover it! so basically this is my 3rd year (started allstars in 8th grade)
4. What position are you in stunting? i used to fly at my old gym, main base at the one i'm at now, but i keep up with my flying at clinics & sub in for people.
running - r/o hs full standing - two to tuck (i hate standing tumbling..)
everything. my coaches, my teams, practice, competitions, everything<3
nfinity evolutions
(in my picture) blue, silver, & black motionflex GK's with xtreme on the front in rhinestones then our X logo thing in rhinestones on the shoulder then more rhinestones on the strap & up the sleeve!
cheer extreme allstars. i'm obCEAssed.
half up half down curled with a poof
middle school "cheer" threw me up for a basket toss.. back spot walked away.. = fractured finger
high school cheer last year.. had me (a freshman) main base the heaviest flyer who had horrible technique & was way too heavy for me.. = stress fracture in my back
^^^ never doing school cheer again.

Back