Fundraising Help!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Aug 24, 2012
Hey guys, My team and I are competing in Kentucky for our last competition and we really wanna lower the fees.. do you guys have any tips or things we could do for fundraising? Please Reply. Thanks!

Lots!!!

Scensity, cookie dough, party lite, tastefully simple - etc etc - most of the sales reps for these companies will do a percentage back to your team for sales you generate

Spirit nights - a lot of local restaurants will let you do spirit nights where you invite people to come to the restaurant from 6pm - 9pm (as example) and give you a percentage of the sales

Most recent I've seen is a fund raiser done by selling bed sheets - you get them at like $25 a set and can sell them for $35 or whatever as profit - I know a kid that made $600+ on this one

I know there are plenty more - hope it helps

Good luck

java joes roasting- coffee fundraiser , we hold a pasta dinner at the gym with raffle items, if anyone is a hairdresser- a hair cutting night, chocolate bar sale.

we do a sponsorship fundraiser and it generates a majority of our team costs, which is $700-$1100 each cheerleader x 30. Basically it's gathering sponsors from local businesses, if they sponsor a cheerleader $100 or more they get their name on a big banner that is hung at all the big sporting events for our school. $300 or more and they get their name and their logo (which is big and on another banner). There is a little form they fill out and a tax ID # so they can write it off on their taxes. We've been doing it for years and it not only helps us but helps the business too!

I have a lot of different ones if you would like more info just let me know :)

we've done cookie dough, breakfast at Applebee's and car washes for fundraiser. Food usually works best for us. we also do Krispy Kreme doughnuts.

Buffalo Wild Wings does fundraisers, and with football season starting and baseball season wrapping up it be an easy draw...

How about a tiffany like heart charm bracelet with your personalized engraving on it? Really cute and something moms can wear too! you can get really creative as to the message. earn 40% profit from your sales. check out http://www.olinastar.com/Fundraising/

fundraisers are always going to be tricky to pull off. just a word to the wise, if you're going to sell something, make it something people will actually buy and enjoy, not something people are going to buy out of guilt and then never use...one year our soccer team sold pot pies, but they were like 20 bucks a pop and I heard they weren't even that good, and that's not even one of the bad things someone's sold. so just make it friendly to a broad range of people and you should be fine doing whatever.

I did a fundraiser with a cheer group for bows. They sold the bows. Not just to the squad (it was a school team so they sold them at school lunch) and I could either sell them to you and you sell them at whatever price you want or we decide on a price that would be reasonable to sell them for ( say $10 and you would get $4 from each bow) or whatever. I do pony streamers and other basic bows or childrens bows etc. Not just cheer bows. Let me know if you are interested.

Back