High School Fundraising Ideas That Work

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Alot of people have talked about a babysitting night at a local gym. Tonight my HS team had one for the upcoming season. It was 5 dollars a hour per child, and 4 hours long. We had the tumble track, tramp, a circuit, crafts, a movie and snacks. The kids LOVED it and we made over $560 in just 4 short hours. It was a great easy way to raise money.

This is a great idea, but be sure that your coach clears this with the school's insurance company. If there are non school district students participating they may not approve it, because they are not covered by the school's insurance.

Does anyone have any good tips for allstar fundrasiers? We have a car wash planned for the end of June, but we need more that will bring in a lot of $$.

Does anyone have any good tips for allstar fundrasiers? We have a car wash planned for the end of June, but we need more that will bring in a lot of $$.
We do coin drops monthly for our gym and bring in sometimes almost $6000 in 1 weekend

I might be totally out of the loop, but what is a coin drop?
Pretty much you stand in front of a walmart or set up a station at another store (some people do it in the middle of the road but thats dangerous for little kids) and people just drop their change in your buckets that are labelled what its for. We dress up in our gyms colors and we'll do cheers and stunt and sometimes people will even give us more than just change. Walmart is normally the best place especially on a weekend.

well my team is selling pasta! there are all different types and they are all fun shapes like college mascots and cellphones and stuff. its really cute! we also do a cheer camp for one week over the summer and its $50 per girl and the little girls absolutely love it!

I know at our gym the girls sold pro and college team cups...football, basketball, baseball, etc. They made a ton of money to go towards their account.

To get mirrors in the gym, we had each girl try to sell atleast 25 raffle tickets for a $100 gas card. This was last summer. I believe it was $1/1 ticket and $3/ 5 tickets...that way they would buy more. It was a great fundraiser and raised a ton of money!

I need some really good fundraising ideas too i'm captain of my team this year and my coach put me in charge of all the fundraising we've considered going onto tv shows and being a part of the audience b/c apparently they pay for that we've done some carwashes and we are currently doing the sports team cup things but most of the girls arent selling:/ any ideas?

Doing a kiddie camp for little kids is a great way to earn fast money! Just have the cheerleaders work it, and you can teach cheers, chants, a dance, and do jumps & stunts. My high school does 3 different kiddie camps and we get TONS of money for it, which last year we used to buy our 24 cheerleaders megaphones!

This one works better if you have boys, but we just got done mulching a yard. We charge $10 per sq yard to spread. We had 4 guys do 14 sq yds in about 2.5hrs. And it made a profit of $35 for each of them.

Back