All-Star Fundraising Opportunity! Great For Holidays

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jun 11, 2013
Hi Everyone!
I have been working with SOLO One Step Gel Nails and they have given us a huge opportunity.
I want to push this right now for holiday and we will have 2 weeks out of every quarter to sell. For all athletes, no matter for World´s Perfect or for other things related to the competition season.
The Kit is an at home kit for women and girls, retails for $129.99, we get to sell for $85 and the kids keep $25! $1 for every sale goes to WPA college scholarships!
PLEASE USE FOR YOUR OWN PROGRAMS, OTHER PROGRAMS YOU WORK WITH, ETC.
It´s not only a resource for you but also for others, WE are the only one´s offering this.
Let me know if you want to discuss over the phone!
All orders must be in by DEC 15 to have them delivered by XMAS:)

Is there really am at home market for this?

Only asking because my daughter never got into stuff like that.

**grammer poleece younight**

Is there really am at home market for this?

Only asking because my daughter never got into stuff like that.

**grammer poleece younight**
What's the difference between this and my $30 kit that I've had for the last year?

i have NO IDEA what the set in this thread includes... but i am assuming it is like the sephora at-home gel nail kit? which currently runs at $159. price-wise they seem similar and there is a market for that set. without seeing it/trying it/reading reviews, not sure i'd shell out that kind of money ever for a product, though. i'm also not sure how many i could possibly sell to make a profit.

gelshine™ At-Home Gel Colour System - SEPHORA by OPI | Sephora

Back