All-Star Fundraising

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

tricial4

Cheer Parent
Feb 6, 2013
I know this has been discussed before (I've looked through the threads) but I would like to know some ideas of what fundraising your cheerleaders have in place for this year, specifically all-star teams. I'd also like to know how your fundraising works. Do you get to decide if you want to your fundraising money go towards whatever you want (tuition, uniform fees) or do you fundraise for one thing specifically and escrow it (summit bid fees, travel to NCA etc). Thanks for your input.

we do a sponsorship shirt, car washes, do a raffle, we sell Christmas wreaths (Sherwood Forest Farms), cookie dough and other items and the $$ goes into a bank, which is dispersed towards anything having to do with cheer. (tuition, uniforms, travel expenses) We do gym fundraisers like a pasta dinner , or ask a business to donate a specific percentage of their sales to us which goes towards end of year banquet costs.

We are selling pastry puffs, Yankee candles, doing a raffle, doing a BBQ, thirty-one fundraisers, having restaurant nights (McDonald's, Chik-fil-a, chili's, and probably red robin), doing origami owl (possibly) as well as other things. Our kids have to be at an event for 2 hours to earn part of the fundraising money, if its a restaurant event. Our profits are divided by the number of participants, and then are applied to our cheer accounts. It goes to cover tuition, unis, bows, makeup, warm ups, and comp fees. I earned 3 or 4 mos of cp's tuition/fees through fundraising alone last yr.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Back