All-Star Fundraising

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Do you have to have a booster club to do the Sonic cards, @TheVipersMom ?
We have a booster club but I wouldn't know if you need one to do them.

The cards come pre packaged from
Sonic, we don't prepay for them. They pick up 400-600 at a time I'm assuming and then you just ask the gym for how many you want and pay for them after you sell them. Sonic doesn't charge us or want one cent from the cards and they give us as many as we want .. We sell for $5 and the profit goes to your cheerleader.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This isn't cheer related but do any of you have any ideas for fundraising for my schools orchestra program? We currently got 25% cut off of the performing arts program budget so we have basically no money. In the past we've done car washes, spirit cups, gold canyon candles, butter braids, and silent auctions.

These are the sonic cards
... I had someone message me privately but this is what they are.

The fact that they let us sale these at their business is what makes them so profitable for us. This is huge and we love sonic for all the support
c310967e45ae352c97d0f8f97636bcda.jpg
fac114144f59afcbcd81bf15c10a8022.jpg

Would you mind sharing some of the locations that allow you to can? Please and thank you!

I am not the OP, but I can share some of mine... Supermarkets (especially right before holidays), liquor stores, and busy breakfast places or coffee shops . If you go with a mom and pop store that caters to locals, only do it once a season so they don't get sick of you. Most Walmarts do not allow it, but it is worth a call. We have had luck with lowe's too, but I found it a dangerous spot for kids to hang, due to the items being moved about

Last edited:
Have you talked to your gym about working games? Around here we basically are a major college town, so we collaborated with the Football, and Basketball teams on game day in the past with some of the dance students I work with.

They basically serve food as volunteers at the concession stands. Most college programs who offer that have a rule that there must be an Adult who can handle the cashier, and handle the items that were not sold during the game.

The rest of the stuff like serve drinks, pop corn etc, can be done by the children so as long as their supervised by an adult. The money each student has made at the end of the game goes to their monthly tuition, or what ever they wan t to put it towards. The most my dance students make in one game is 125.00

In our area the major supermarket chain does not allow canning but another less successful chain does- so yes we go there. We also go to pizza shops, Walmart, Lowes, Sam's Club, lots of liquor stores, diners, pancakes houses (near the shore this is great), post offices, train stations, nail salons, convenience stores, sporting events, community events (festivals, community days, store openings) Big Lots, restaurants, drug stores (CVS, Walgreens, RiteAid, etc)etc- think about calling any place you have seen host a girl scout cookie sale :)

Our gym this year is trying to have fundraisers that do not involve selling the small stuff to people, so no Yankee Candle, wrapping paper, cookie dough, etc. which is fine with me since I do not want to bother people or buy the items myself. Last year cp came home with 10 rolls of wrapping paper to sell - 9 of which were Christmas themed and we are Jewish - so I basically handed them $40 for nothing. The plan is to run clinics once youth league is finished, raffles, t-shirt sponsorships, car washes etc. I'm not very comfortable with canning to raise money for personal use for an expensive activity that is participated in by choice (especially since former-cp's college does canning to raise money for pediatric cancer research), but I can see how it is profitable. If we had the opportunity to work at concession stands like some people do, I would do that in a heartbeat.

We sell The Makeup Erasers as a fundraiser. It can be at least a 50% profit. There is also fiber lash mascara available for fundraising as well. We did amazing- they seemed to sell themselves and you do not have to order up front. You can take orders and have them shipped.

This explains so much to me now...
In a good way or a bad way lol? I'm not actually from here but rather the mainland, and do not intend to stay here past non-cp graduating high school. So another 7 years give or take.

In a good way or a bad way lol? I'm not actually from here but rather the mainland, and do not intend to stay here past non-cp graduating high school. So another 7 years give or take.

Well you remind me of someone and I like her, so that would be a good thing. I'll PM you.

Back