Future Cheer Nationals 2014

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I went and watched FC SNF as I was in open stunt 1 which they dont offer at future cheer but im with another team doing senior coed 2 and im so excited but nervous at the same time as it is my first time competing a main routine not a stunt group

Awesome! Since I don't think FC splits all girl and coed at senior 2 I think you'll be against my old team! (Unless you're in Senior Open 2) I stopped cheer in Feb but Bournemouth was my favourite competition of the season! There's a great atmosphere and it's right by the beach :) Plus there's little extras like getting to walk on to your chosen music and a winners room. Good luck! Try not to be nervous, just be excited :)

Awesome! Since I don't think FC splits all girl and coed at senior 2 I think you'll be against my old team! (Unless you're in Senior Open 2) I stopped cheer in Feb but Bournemouth was my favourite competition of the season! There's a great atmosphere and it's right by the beach :) Plus there's little extras like getting to walk on to your chosen music and a winners room. Good luck! Try not to be nervous, just be excited :)
I am super excited and since my team is based in Bournemouth I dont have to travel!! and judging by your picture your with unity? I think we are going up against them and we are nervous as they are an amazing team. but I just cant wait to take part and hopefully have a good end to the season

I am super excited and since my team is based in Bournemouth I dont have to travel!! and judging by your picture your with unity? I think we are going up against them and we are nervous as they are an amazing team. but I just cant wait to take part and hopefully have a good end to the season

Ah lucky! Yep up until Feb I was on Unity and for the past 2 seasons I was on Jade :) senior 2 is suuuuch a hard division and I loved being part of it! Bet you'll be fab!

Just looked at HoE results and we are competing against jade as we are a large senior 2. I think if we hit and work as hard ad we are now I think senior 2 is going to be a hard division. I think our juniors are going to have a run for their money aswell as those are probably the 2 most competitive divisions but im looking forward to it!! How come you left unity may I ask.

I'll be there supporting- as a uni team it's hard to compete that long after everyone finishes!

Just looked at HoE results and we are competing against jade as we are a large senior 2. I think if we hit and work as hard ad we are now I think senior 2 is going to be a hard division. I think our juniors are going to have a run for their money aswell as those are probably the 2 most competitive divisions but im looking forward to it!! How come you left unity may I ask.

It definitely will be! Jade have had good results at regional comps but haven't quite yet managed a national win - it's deffo anyone's game with the likes of Stars Elite, Zodiacs, Marshals etc. What team are you on if you don't mind me asking?

I left because my passion for cheer kind of just fizzled out! It had nothing to do with Unity as I think they are the most fantastic program ever with amazing coaches but I found I just wasn't really enjoying it anymore so decided it was best that I take some time out. I don't want to say I've 'retired' as I'll be going to uni next year so I'll probably do it there but for now I'm just a 'fan' :)

Back