All-Star Ga Allstar Teams Posted

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 17, 2011
GA posted their teams, no Shayla Moore :(! What's going on. No Angel at Rays and now this. My only hope is they end of on the same team.

Can't wait to see how well their ESPN scholarships work for them :cow:

For real though I can't wait to see what divisions their level 5s will be. Just looking at the roster I am thinking a large coed and small senior.

Not 100% sure but a team member told me that there was going to be a medium and small coed. He said all boys on small coed would have to have doubles and that in medium coed, the girl's tumbling could carry the team so the boys wouldn't have to all have doubles. That's what I was told- but I'd prefer to see a large coed and small senior!

Not 100% sure but a team member told me that there was going to be a medium and small coed. He said all boys on small coed would have to have doubles and that in medium coed, the girl's tumbling could carry the team so the boys wouldn't have to all have doubles. That's what I was told- but I'd prefer to see a large coed and small senior!

Wow I wasn't expecting that at all since it seemed they were really pushing for a large coed with the 20 "scholarships" they were advertising. I wouldn't mind seeing a medium and small coed but I would much rather see a large and small senior. Take it back to old school GA.

I heard that GA hired Korey who had coached Flip Factory's killer J5 team a few years ago. Will he be coaching GA's J5?

Back