All-Star Ga Vs. Rays - Again

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I saw that and I'm kinda curious about it because she followed it up today with a Tweet about her competing with Trinity's power tumbling team at Rays JC on Saturday. Also do they put her back on Orange or the new co-ed team so she can be their 9th one-man stunt group?

I have to say this is the most interesting and least fun time of the year in the cheer season.
I thought maybe she would cheer at Rays and do the power tumbling thing at Trinity, is that even allowed?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Oh, I didn't know they had one!

Technically they didn't until they bought Panthers in JC. So they inherited it you could say.

With the way things shook out Rays and Trinity have the two largest power Tumbling programs in the state. With Trinity having the two highest scoring tumblers in the state. One of our friends from our old gym went to Trinity and their CP competed TNT (power tumbling) this year. Thinking of letting CP do it but we'll see.

Edit - For those who will look to see if I'm right - Trinity competes TNT as Flip City South :cool:

I saw that and I'm kinda curious about it because she followed it up today with a Tweet about her competing with Trinity's power tumbling team at Rays JC on Saturday. Also do they put her back on Orange or the new co-ed team so she can be their 9th one-man stunt group?

I have to say this is the most interesting and least fun time of the year in the cheer season.
I hope she goes on Coed. I originally wanted her on Smoke.

Back