All-Star Gabi Butler...did I Miss Something?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

yeah, I think we're all just marveling at the stupidity. I think the fact that this was sent out by Trinity is what has me flabbergasted, they're obviously proud of their coach, and stand behind his comments.

No comments from me. I don't even have a nice suit for court:confused:.

On a different note: Who needs books when you have the fierceboard?!

Oh. Forgot to reply to this too. You are sooooooo dead on with this. If I was a parent at that gym and I was paying for my child to go there and I saw all this...I would go in there and light someone up...right before we quit. Yep, mid season. How insulting and disrespectful to all the athletes that go there and are just "regular" kids. :(

Shimmy 1000 times!!!

No comments from me. I don't even have a nice suit for court:confused:.

On a different note: Who needs books when you have the fierceboard?!

Well thank God I have a closet full of nice clean court clothes, now that I'm unemployed and back in school. Maybe I'll finally get somewhere to wear them! :cheering:

I dont wanna read this whole mess, some one help me out.
Is the whole family moving to Cali just to be on smoed? Or did Mr.Butler ger a new job or something?

The article is literally the first post on this thread...

Yeah, that bit about the family in Cali. But it didnt say if the dad was staying behind?
It would take a hell of a lot for me to let my baby girl move across the country without me...

98.gif

Anyone else finding the timing of everything very interesting? Trinity's extreme recruiting methods revealed and Gabi Butler's exit to Cali?
Plus I still cannot wrap my head around the fact that Smoed just happened to have one flyer spot still open in late-November that was being covered for the time being by a temporary fill-in.
Oh well maybe it's just all a big coincidence.

Also - I looked at Trinity's Athlete Commitment Letter - note the part about what happens if an athlete leaves to compete at another gym during the season. But if you're probably not paying anything in the first place....
http://www.trinitylabels.com/forms/commitment.pdf

Let's keep the two topics separate. Keep this thread about Miss Butler and anything to do with Trinity and the other recent events please post in another thread.

Let's keep the two topics separate. Keep this thread about Miss Butler and anything to do with Trinity and the other recent events please post in another thread.
I understand and will respect your request to keep the topics separate but do feel the link posted to Trinity's athlete committment letter did pertain directly to Gabi Butler.

Back