All-Star Gabi's New Gym And Team Announcement 7/6/15

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I took a few business classes throughout high school and I don't think I would have been able to start a business at 17. As a business admin major I can definitely say that there's much more to learn than what they teach you in high school business classes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've never opened a business (or even been a business major) but I'm going to go ahead and guess that there's much more than they teach you in college business classes too.

I've never opened a business (or even been a business major) but I'm going to go ahead and guess that there's much more than they teach you in college business classes too.
Totally agree, but I think take at least some college level business classes would help. Like business law teaches about contracts and all that fun stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

from what I can remember I don't think she left top gun on good terms. Someone could correct me if I am wrong but didn't she get kicked out of top gun because of her mother?
I could be wrong but this is what I remember hearing.
As @tuckxandxtwist mentioned, I don't see how it could be the mother's doing if her sister (whom, I'm assuming, shares the same mother) stayed on i5/OO5 as a member for number of years after GB left.

Her sister stayed at top gun for several years after Gabi left. So I don't know how accurate that is.

Her dad is (was) on the board, but I don't remember his name. Maybe he can shed light on how this is really going to be working, business wise.
@John Butler was last seen before this thread was created, so I'm not sure if he's aware of this discussion.

That is what mid a life crisis is for, to prove we are still young and rebellious even if our body says Sit Down.

**who let the dogs out?**
Don't lots of middle-aged men suffering from a midlife crisis sit down... on the seat of a Harley Davidson motorcycle?

I couldn't figure out how to file my income taxes if a gun was held to my head. Thank goodness my dad actually likes doing stuff like that.
That is just strange.

Totally agree, but I think take at least some college level business classes would help. Like business law teaches about contracts and all that fun stuff.

And as of now, as a 17 year old, GB can't enter into a contract. Can't sign a check. So of course she'll have adult help to get things going. All bets are off when she turns 18, but I'm sure there is a support system in place.

i'm just leaving this here : Just because an Open Team means the athletes are older doesn't mean they can't be childish, jealous or hard to work with , especially if you are coaching and being on the Team at the same time. It's always a struggle
I hope she will have an outside coach for the team, otherwise i don't see this working out so well
Oh my, you are sooooo right.

She is looking for a coach. Or at least I saw her post on instagram maybe last week that she was looking for a seasoned coach.

Back