All-Star Gabi's New Gym And Team Announcement 7/6/15

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I read somewhere that 50 Shades of boo boo outsold Harry Potter and the Philosopher's (Sorcerer's) Stone as the highest selling paperback novel OF ALL TIME (HP had previously held that record).

WTH? Since when are whips and chains more interesting that magic and adventure?
Don't get me wrong, I'm a huge Harry Potter fan and I abhorred 50 Shades, but come on, we all know why it sold so much lol.

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

I read somewhere that 50 Shades of boo boo outsold Harry Potter and the Philosopher's (Sorcerer's) Stone as the highest selling paperback novel OF ALL TIME (HP had previously held that record).

WTH? Since when are whips and chains more interesting that magic and adventure?
Don't get me wrong, I'm a huge Harry Potter fan and I abhorred 50 Shades, but come on, we all know why it sold so much lol.

Even garbage workers get paid.

The horror! Then again the thing is that horrid I can understand why it sold so well, it's a walking parody! Also I heard that 50 shades also used to be a very horrible Twilight fan fiction, which explains so much.

The horror! Then again the thing is that horrid I can understand why it sold so well, it's a walking parody! Also I heard that 50 shades also used to be a very horrible Twilight fan fiction, which explains so much.

It is. I legit could e-mail you the original, titled Master of the Universe, and it's line for line identical except for the names and marginal physical characteristics. When it first came out, someone ran it through that programs colleges use to find students plagiarizing and it was like 94% identical or something ridiculous high like that. In fact, most human fanfiction within Twilight is written like that---Bella is a doormat, Edward is broken and controlling, Bella fixes them, they do stuff, get married, have babies, happily ever after, the end. The only reason why 50 Shades made it big was because the woman's husband works in TV and she begged her fans to buy multiple copies which gave her a leg to stand on when she approached real people about it's awesomeness. Legit, I know someone who bought 20 copies because Erika asked her to.

It is. I legit could e-mail you the original, titled Master of the Universe, and it's line for line identical except for the names and marginal physical characteristics. When it first came out, someone ran it through that programs colleges use to find students plagiarizing and it was like 94% identical or something ridiculous high like that. In fact, most human fanfiction within Twilight is written like that---Bella is a doormat, Edward is broken and controlling, Bella fixes them, they do stuff, get married, have babies, happily ever after, the end. The only reason why 50 Shades made it big was because the woman's husband works in TV and she begged her fans to buy multiple copies which gave her a leg to stand on when she approached real people about it's awesomeness. Legit, I know someone who bought 20 copies because Erika asked her to.
Most people that I know around here bought it because so many people started calling for the banning of it. Wanted to see what the hoopla was about.

20 copies! I never read it, but several of my friends did and tried to convince me to read it because it was so great. I couldn't even make it a 1/4 of a way through The first Twilight and you want me to read an "erotic" fan fiction version of it? No, just no.

20 copies! I never read it, but several of my friends did and tried to convince me to read it because it was so great. I couldn't even make it a 1/4 of a way through The first Twilight and you want me to read an "erotic" fan fiction version of it? No, just no.

I wouldn't touch that thing with a ten foot pole. However the random page game 50 shades edition is pretty flipping hilarious.

Last edited:
It makes Twilight seem like it was written by Jane Austen.

dw3meo.jpg

Fun game, if you see a family member or friend reading it, go up behind them and start reading it out loud. Hopefully you'll get a smut scene and it will be super embarrassing for them. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That would be a hilarious challenge to watch on YouTube, a nice twist to the already existing one.

Twilight is considered smut?

**All my best friends are imaginary**

Twilight fanfiction is all smut. Some of the original popular stories were the honeymoon scene that went fade to black in the books.

Back