All-Star Gabi's New Gym And Team Announcement 7/6/15

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I tell anyone going into Psychology, unless you're going into Graduate School for your Master's and a state licensure; don't waste your time. A B.S. in Psychology isn't even worth the paper it's printed on in the real world.
My son is graduating with a Nuero psychology degree. Thinking of going into the auditory aspect , but yes has to get that masters! My Cp will go 8 months to school and get a job ASAP making a lot of $ in the area we r in.

I know this is from the most previous derailment prior to the college degree derailment but I'm compelled to say it.

Shipping real people is creepy and weirds me out. I have no issue shipping characters but shipping the people who play them? Ick! In x-files land There's a whole bunch of "Gillovny" shippers (Gillian Anderson and David Duchovny) out there who are seriously in need of mental health attention. And the stuff they post and tweet is embarrassing to (basically) the human race.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not amed at you personally but i do understand that you dont mean anything bad with it but i do take a little offense at that since i do ship real people. (meaning in a romanticly way) But i mostly do it in my head and never tweet about it and i never pressure the actors. i mostly think that they would make a great couple in real life. but most of the real life couples that i have shipped have either ended up together with the other person or are aware of the fact that there are people shipping them and are okay with it. i would never ship people that are not comfortable with it.

Not amed at you personally but i do understand that you dont mean anything bad with it but i do take a little offense at that since i do ship real people. (meaning in a romanticly way) But i mostly do it in my head and never tweet about it and i never pressure the actors. i mostly think that they would make a great couple in real life. but most of the real life couples that i have shipped have either ended up together with the other person or are aware of the fact that there are people shipping them and are okay with it. i would never ship people that are not comfortable with it.
That's my point. I doubt most of the actors playing these roles are okay with what some of these people actually say to them....or piece videos together of them... There are boundaries to that sort of thing which you seem to get that a fair number of people online do not. That's what creeps me out.

That's my point. I doubt most of the actors playing these roles are okay with what some of these people actually say to them....or piece videos together of them... There are boundaries to that sort of thing which you seem to get that a fair number of people online do not. That's what creeps me out.

Yeah i know there are quite a few creeps out there. What i have learned about real life ships is that there are two types of shippers. The crazy ones that are just bad and pressuring celebrities to gettogehter and there are the type of shipper that i am that just think they would look good together but respect that they will probably never get together and just want to see them happy with whomever they choose to be with. I may say that i have watched quite a few fan made videos but never really aboup Real life ships just about carather ships.

I know this is from the most previous derailment prior to the college degree derailment but I'm compelled to say it.

Shipping real people is creepy and weirds me out. I have no issue shipping characters but shipping the people who play them? Ick! In x-files land There's a whole bunch of "Gillovny" shippers (Gillian Anderson and David Duchovny) out there who are seriously in need of mental health attention. And the stuff they post and tweet is embarrassing to (basically) the human race.

Well unlike those two; Rob and Kristen actually dated from about the time Twi filmed to the first Breaking Dawn release; so weird, but not as weird. I did think Kristen would have to hire security when she was caught cheating on Rob with the director guy though. I don't even remember his name.

My son is graduating with a Nuero psychology degree. Thinking of going into the auditory aspect , but yes has to get that masters! My Cp will go 8 months to school and get a job ASAP making a lot of $ in the area we r in.

Good luck to your son!

Has anybody seen the Neville/Harry fanfiction reading with Matthew Lewis and Chris from BBC1? It's HILARIOUS! I can't post it here (18+ content) but if you look it up on YouTube you'll find it (search 'Matthew Lewis fan fiction').

I'm jealous! I'm a psychology major and I loved my cognitive neuroscience classes. I'm hoping that I get into a grad program that'll allow me to get into that more.

SO I'm watching Kingsley videos, and he did one about Alex from Target fanfiction.

Epic. Face. Palm.

Some teenage girls have too much time on their hands.

I'm just glad he's making money off of his internet fame. He is a YouTube partner and sells merchandise on a website he owns. Smart.

True; he did get something out of the deal. Hopefully he's putting that money away for college or adulthood...would likely make a decent downpayment on a car and house.

from Gabi's twitter:

CMkAEx_VAAA_HQR.jpg:large

Back