All-Star Gabi's New Gym And Team Announcement 7/6/15

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Can you imagine how much the flights must be!

My guess is the family own's a small commuter plane (or is a friend of someone who does) or someone works for an airline or they don't practice very often so it's not that expensive.

Just read a caption under an Instagram post by one of Lionheart's members that a girl is "commuting" between Idaho and Florida for practices... okay then. [emoji28]

isn't that Robert? He posted a picture of his house in Idaho...

[sorry if this is over the line but he's clearly not a minor and his insta is public]

isn't that Robert? He posted a picture of his house in Idaho...

[sorry if this is over the line but he's clearly not a minor and his insta is public]
It's not, I'm not aware that Mr. Scianna will be doing the same. The person I'm talking about seems like she's a minor...

Is it that girl who was on smoed for a short time? The one whose mom sent in her tryout tape? (Wasn't she from Idaho? Am I confusing two different people?)
I stopped keeping up with SMOED since the 2013-2014 season so I'm not sure who you're referring to, this girl's initials are MW.

I stopped keeping up with SMOED since the 2013-2014 season so I'm not sure who you're referring to, this girl's initials are MW.

Oh, ok

(I have no clue what the girls name is, I just watch the web episodes but hopefully someone will read your post and figure out if it's the same person who I'm think of :) )

Back