All-Star Gabi's New Gym And Team Announcement 7/6/15

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Debatable but this isn't about me hating cute furry, well maybe not so furry, dogs.

**Sometimes I day dream Cheer Son is almost as good as Susie and then reality sets in**

You call them dogs, I call them abominations.

I'm even more confused now... she just posted something about how she will be working very closely (sounded like coaching) at Powerhouse Elite in NC.

I'm even more confused now... she just posted something about how she will be working very closely (sounded like coaching) at Powerhouse Elite in NC.

I was just going to post that. When I read it it was just "????????", two teams, two gyms, and then this. + school. If she can handle all this, I will be greatly impressed.

OMG, that sounds crazy busy and a lot of traveling. I guess she must still be doing home schooling, not going to the local high school with her friends now that she's back home.

maybe they should use some of the money all of y'all keep saying they have so much of and hire a PR person... I can't keep up. The "announcements" don't make sense and are very cryptic. Even if I wanted to be on her team for the free tuition, I wouldn't even know where I was signing up. Am I cheering in Delray? Daytona? North Carolina? Am I on R5 or i5? This is a big ole clusterf*** and some clarification would be nice. Unless the teams aren't actually for the general public and just her friends/cheerlebs so no public information is necessary?

I wanted to root for you, girl, but biting off more than you can chew makes the success of each individual business venture so much more likely to fail. She's a baby; she has SO much time to open multiple location gyms and coach. Why rush it?

I could do a recap of what we know so far... lol.

Something else just hit me. I think maybe Gabi was meant to partner with South Florida Athletix, the Delray gym that has apparently closed down but where she held her IOC5 tryouts. With me so far?

This gym is local to Gabi (and me). I used to check their facebook page like I do with all the local gyms every once in a while. Fb page is now gone. Back in maybe May they wrote that they were very excited and would be partnering with someone extremely talented. I guessed GB. Nothing came of it except a couple of clinics.

Then she must have been looking for another gym to partner with, couldn't find anything local but ended up finding Amped Athletix in Ormond Beach / Daytona. They have a facebook page and it says "we will be partnering with GB" in a post. Daytona is 3-4 hrs away from Boca where she lives. I wonder if she will still try to partner with a local gym also or if her family will start a new gym from scratch here in S FL next year.

Nope. I'm too lazy to put it anywhere else. Besides, I'm sure Canadians read this thread, right? :p
Yup! But I dunno if poutine and waffles would work well together..maybe if it were really crispy waffles hahaha

Speaking of poutine! Did yall know that we have places that serve just poutine :)

On another note we have a Popeyes chicken opening soon! Hallelujahhhhhh

OMG, that sounds crazy busy and a lot of traveling. I guess she must still be doing home schooling, not going to the local high school with her friends now that she's back home.

She does Florida Virtual School and has for a while; I think even before she went out to Cali.

She came to Powerhouse this summer running a clinic with other well known tumblers. Guess she liked it and will spending more time with that gym this season. (not to cheer there, but help with tumbling, stunting etc.) New gym with all new facilities and equipment. They made the big announcement all over their social media yesterday.

Back