All-Star Gabi's New Gym And Team Announcement 7/6/15

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Before it gets locked (which I don't feel it should) can a member of the Butler family tell me why it is ok to completely freak out and shout from the social media rooftops about one person being mean and gym owners disrespecting parents yet their very own social media has the same name calling and disrespecting parents? I'm glad Debbie has better things to do than dumbass fierceboard and us lowly parents have no lives. Practice what you preach especially if you are going to call yourself a gym owner and get upset when you aren't glorified on social media. People see behavior in real life and maybe that is why these comments haven't all been sunshine and rainbows.
"You are only responsible for being honest, not for someone else's reaction to your honesty."

Last edited:
At the end of the day can we just all agree that J.P was being a jerk on how he was throwing his concerns around and can we also agree that we are all concern that children safety is an issue! Let's just stop going back and forth because it's not going anywhere!
be33b0aa59c42cbe03da29b622535381.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Before it gets locked (which I don't feel it should) can a member of the Butler family tell me why it is ok to completely freak out and shout from the social media rooftops about one person being mean and gym owners disrespecting parents yet their very own social media has the same name calling and disrespecting parents? I'm glad Debbie has better things to do than fierceboard and us lowly parents have no lives. Practice what you preach especially if you are going to call yourself a gym owner and get upset when you aren't glorified on social media. People see behavior in real life and maybe that is why these comments haven't all been sunshine and rainbows.
"You are only responsible for being honest, not for someone else's reaction to your honesty."
I'm not part of the Butler family but if someone was talking about my child like that I would be livid! My gut reaction would be to go online and lash out at them but I would hope and pray that I have someone on my team telling that the isn't the best choice! I personally feel that the Butler's have to let this go, the more the wife talks about it the more it makes her look crazy! In this situation taking the high road seems like the best option! Debbie Butler I know someone is showing you the boards please take my advice, Let it go! I know as a mama you are angry that someone would say things like that about your child but your social media is making the whole thing worse. I suggested The Butler's turn off all their social media for at least a couple days and let this whole thing blow over.

Wow this thread took a turn into crazy town. Here is how I see it: JP was way out of line in the way he presented his argument but if you don't like the criticism don't put your kid in the limelight where the criticism is going to fly. If you don't think your kid can emotionally handle the real business world then its time to take a step back and say this isn't the right time for her to join it. There is nothing wrong with that. And all of you get the heck off social media and go to the gym and work out your anger there. As a mom, if you say things about my kid, I'm going to lose my mind but I have a responsibility to my kid to teach him the right and wrong ways to handle conflict not shout stuff all over social media. (And trust me as of right now I would like to scream all over facebook because members of my husband's family have been bashing my kid and it's killing me not to be able too but like it or not I am a role model to my kid)

Reading the last 7 pages of this thread... :defeated:

Are we still talking about this? Have we not reiterated the same 3 points over and over again? JP's comment was in bad taste, Gabi's an adult for opening a business, social media is bad, blah blah blah. We're beating a deflated Jammy over here.

Last edited:
Wow this thread took a turn into crazy town. Here is how I see it: JP was way out of line in the way he presented his argument but if you don't like the criticism don't put your kid in the limelight where the criticism is going to fly. If you don't think your kid can emotionally handle the real business world then its time to take a step back and say this isn't the right time for her to join it. There is nothing wrong with that. And all of you get the heck off social media and go to the gym and work out your anger there. As a mom, if you say things about my kid, I'm going to lose my mind but I have a responsibility to my kid to teach him the right and wrong ways to handle conflict not shout stuff all over social media. (And trust me as of right now I would like to scream all over facebook because members of my husband's family have been bashing my kid and it's killing me not to be able too but like it or not I am a role model to my kid)
Can I admit that sometimes I get a tad jealous when people spew whatever it's on their mind without a filter on social media! I just want to couple minutes to just let it out for a few[emoji23][emoji23] but No I have to behave my self because I'm someone's role model!

Last edited:
Can I admit that sometimes I get a tad jealous when people spew whatever it's on their mine without a filter on social media! I just want to couple minutes to just let it out for a few[emoji23][emoji23] but No I have to behave my self because I'm someone's role model!

You aren't alone! lol I recently wrote a huge rant and I stared at it for 10 minutes before deleting it. Damn being a good person and role model.

I'm not part of the Butler family but if someone was talking about my child like that I would be livid! My gut reaction would be to go online and lash out at them but I would hope and pray that I have someone on my team telling that the isn't the best choice! I personally feel that the Butler's have to let this go, the more the wife talks about it the more it makes her look crazy! In this situation taking the high road seems like the best option! Debbie Butler I know someone is showing you the boards please take my advice, Let it go! I know as a mama you are angry that someone would say things like that about your child but your social media is making the whole thing worse. I suggested The Butler's turn off all their social media for at least a couple days and let this whole thing blow over.

But do you plan on opening a gym? There's the difference

I get that Mrs Butler was upset, and I would be too, but that never excuses rants on social media. And this goes for Mr Butler, and Robert, and JP, and many other coaches too: if you want to open a business, or want to be respected in this industry, or want to be seen as a good role model, never vent your thoughts on social media. It will always make you look petty, immature and unprofessional. And the message you want to put across will always be lost.

Back