OT Game Day Hairstyles

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic

LeahofthePack

I recognize any state in a crowd
May 27, 2011
I figured I'd post this here because it gets more views than the college/high school cheer section - I think. What is your go to game day hair style? I usually rock the poof half up or all the way up, or a french braid into a pony tail. I thought I would maybe switch things up this year and sport a new style so I'm looking for inspiration. Pictures and tutorials are welcome, cause I'm hair stylistically challenged!

I figured I'd post this here because it gets more views than the college/high school cheer section - I think. What is your go to game day hair style? I usually rock the poof half up or all the way up, or a french braid into a pony tail. I thought I would maybe switch things up this year and sport a new style so I'm looking for inspiration. Pictures and tutorials are welcome, cause I'm hair stylistically challenged!

Wait do you cheer for high school or college because for my hs team we all have to wear our hair the same way?

Wait do you cheer for high school or college because for my hs team we all have to wear our hair the same way?
College, we can wear our hair any way we would like. I just figured I would ask everyone instead of just college cheerleaders

We weren't allowed to poof our hair and we usually had to wear our bows at the back of our head.

iwn5og.jpg

Holy huge image!! I'm on the right, but my roommate on the left has the same hairstyle. I would part it on the side, tease the side with more hair (underneath) just a little bit, pull it all to the back & secure it with bobby pins before putting in my hair tie and bow. My hair was braided during the day so I just spritzed it with a beach spray and that's how it ended up.

We weren't allowed to poof our hair and we usually had to wear our bows at the back of our head.

iwn5og.jpg

Holy huge image!! I'm on the right, but my roommate on the left has the same hairstyle. I would part it on the side, tease the side with more hair (underneath) just a little bit, pull it all to the back & secure it with bobby pins before putting in my hair tie and bow. My hair was braided during the day so I just spritzed it with a beach spray and that's how it ended up.
Your so pretty! And I love your hair! :)

Back