OT Game- "duh, Winning" (aka Last Post Wins)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
The person above me isn't winning because you'll probably puke them up when you're done.

I'm winning because I won a fierce game of UNO Attack at Bible study tonight.

The person above me isnt winning because the Great people upstairs may not appreciate the violence in the name UNO attack!

i'm winning because I GRADUATE TOMORROW!

The person above me isn't winning because now you have to go out into the real world and get a job and support yourself! haha

I'm winning because I'm watching Eighties movies with my mom

the person above me isn't winning because we don't live in the 80's, heeeelllooo

im winning because my mom came home this weekend and will be home for 3 days which is one day more than normal, i miss when she was home everyday. Either way, still winning!

The person above me is not winning because she isn't listening to Maryland Twisters F5 music!

I'm winning because I live 10 minutes away from Cheer Athletics! :cheerathletics:

The person above me isnt winning because she isnt on CA panthers :p

Im winning because I finally got my full double today :D

The person above me isn't winning because you didn't get your double double punch whip whip double double punch through to a double. ;) haha

Im winning because Im coaching a mini level 1 team this year!

The person above me is not winning because they're not Coaching The Level five team :)

I'm winning because I'm going to Disney this summer :)

The person above me isn't winning because they aren't at Disney right now.

I'm winning because there's no one better than me. Simple. Done.

the person above me doesnt win because they have no proof... :)
i'm winning because i have no plans tomorrow and i can do whatever i want :)

The person above me isn't winning because since she has no plans, she's gonna be a bum all day (if she's anything like me.)

I'm winning because I just spent an hour around a campfire eating s'mores with an attractive male. ^.^

The person above me isn't winning because she should have had hot chocolate with her attractive male companion :)

I'm winning Because I'm spending tomorrow with two attractive males :)

the person above me isn't winning because little does she know, those boys are a couple. baha Just kidding ;)

im winning because i have gone 1 month without biting my nails, YESS.

Back