OT Game- "duh, Winning" (aka Last Post Wins)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
actually the person above me is not winning, because afro's are SOOO 20 years ago.

im winning because i have like 100 points of extra credit in 3 of my classes.

The person above is not winning because they fail to see that it's not an afro, but just a really good poof.

I'm winning because although my feet hurt, it's because I've just kicked so much booty today. Idk if I can say the other version I wanted to .. ahaha okay fail.

the person above me is not winning because well, they said it themselves.. they fail! ;)

im winning because im seeing the new pirates movie this weekend! :)

the person above me is not winning because they will have to pay for their movie ticket and have to sit through other people's commentary during the movie
i win because i am going t prom this weekend!

The person above me is not wiining because they/their parents probably spent way too much on the dress/nails/hair/limo...

I win because I taught my cp to ignore the haters, get the job done, and she learned it well!

The person above me isn't winning because they should have taught their cp to get revenge on the haters and to procrastinate.

I win because I just got back from egging another cheerleaders house without waking them up.:)

TPAM isn't winning because those cheerleaders are going to do something worse to you as revenge!

I'm winning because I'm about to leave for the beach. :)

Person above me isnt winning because from the looks of her avatar her beach has no gravity and she might float away.

I'm winning because..um i can't think of anything so I guess i'm not winning

The person above me isn't winning because she doesn't have a creative mind!!

I'm winning because I'm getting my nails and toes done today!! :D

You're not winning because it's cheaper to do it yourself.

I'm winning because I did punch front stepouts today and my coach was like "omg, awesome."

The person above me isn't winning because they should have done punch front step outs five years agooo... ahaha ;)

I'm winning because I'm me and I always win. No proof needed.

The person above me isn't winning because she's too conceited to realize that shes not creative Enough to put a real reason why! :) Hahaa

I'm winning because I have tumbling today and I'm going to do boss :)

the person above me isn't winning because that is not proper grammar.. last time i checked boss was someone you worked for..

im winning because everytime i do this i feel bad because im afraid my reason the person above me isnt winning is going to come off the wrong way.

the person above me isn't winning because that is not proper grammar.. last time i checked boss was someone you worked for.
Hahha its a phrase people at my school use, like the lonely Island, "Like A Boss" Song. (Youtube it)

The person above me isn't winning because she has never heard the " Like a boss" Song

I'm winning because I'm going shoe shopping in an hour

The person above me isn't winning because shoes aren't the whole outfit !

I'm winning because I'm going out to lunch with my friends soon and they're probably in their pjs

Back