All-Star Gbe Lime 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

woww, it seems so weird to see a team doing those twists in pyramids now without 2 braces. Can't wait to see all of the creative twists now! good job GBE! it looked reallllly good to be this early in the season!

For how early in the season it is, they look amazing.... anyone know what songthey dance to? I couldn't hear it but love the girl going crazy half way through the dance

Amazing job! And so early! They will be a HUGE contender!

Question, is the twist flip in their pyramid now legal this year? Last year twisting flips had tonhave 2 braces.
i was told that twisting flips only needed one brace as long at they were front flips, but im not sure

nothing against GBE, or anyone for that matter, I just don't understand the point of throwing a couple two to fulls before the one to fulls. I understand that some girls may not be capable of a clean one to full, but if there's only 4, and then majority, why not have them just not tumble?

^ unless they were meant to be something other than two to fulls, I know that a lot of that wasn't full out.

^ unless they were meant to be something other than two to fulls, I know that a lot of that wasn't full out.

I think that might be two to doubles. Even if they weren't usually tumbling escalates in a routine so it makes sense to put two to fulls before one to fulls.

Also DOES ANYONE HAVE THIS MUSIC?!

Back