All-Star Gbe Lime 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Of course it was a little watered down and a little sloppy - hello its October - but WOW they are looking awesome!! Baskets and stunt sequence was amazing!

I actually love everything except the pyramid myself... And I'm by no means a lime fan, so this was no easy feat for me to love it. I think the actual pyramid skills are great, just not enough height involved on the braced moves, and the second skill they do doesn't really work for me, I think they should keep the outside fliers at preps and do a super high Arabian or front flip pike down. Other than that its a great routine and should do well, having a great chance at making finals at worlds if it hits. I'm a lil curious to see how their standing tumbling works out, i'm sure there will be some more doubles in it, and they have great percentages on fulls. And their running tumbling will score extremely well at worlds if last year was any indication, but I'm not sure how it will do at other competitions.

^ unless they were meant to be something other than two to fulls, I know that a lot of that wasn't full out.
I think they were just ment to be something else, I didn't get it either lol:)

Thank you so much for all of the support. We all apreiate it more than you know. The girls have bee. Working so hard all summer and this is the routine that was out on the floor the first weekend in OCt. For the people who love it thank you for the people critizing thank you and please remember these ladies are working super hard this season and are on of the only level 5 teams who have hit the floor in early OCt even in september. So proud of them. You are right things were watered down but we do have more in store and with positive critique we will make sure to put on a great show for all of you. Please respect these awese kids because at gbe it snit just about the jackets tropes or globes it is about making great kids in all aspects of life. We teach important life lessons through the sport of cheer and love what our kids grow up to be. Proud of our whole program and thank you so much for your support. Let's go lime ;)

Congrats to Lime!! Lookin good for Mid October...Cant wait to see them later in the season!!

Damn, very nice for so early in the season!! :eek:
Loved everything, not as fond of the dance...but loved everything else! I taped these girls last year at BATB and posted them on my youtube (with permission!) along w/my CEA stuff bc I was a fan the minute I saw them!

I have one question if someone can help me out...Weren't they a Junior 5 team last year? The link says Sr. 5 so did they move up a division this year?

I actually love everything except the pyramid myself... And I'm by no means a lime fan, so this was no easy feat for me to love it. I think the actual pyramid skills are great, just not enough height involved on the braced moves, and the second skill they do doesn't really work for me, I think they should keep the outside fliers at preps and do a super high Arabian or front flip pike down. Other than that its a great routine and should do well, having a great chance at making finals at worlds if it hits. I'm a lil curious to see how their standing tumbling works out, i'm sure there will be some more doubles in it, and they have great percentages on fulls. And their running tumbling will score extremely well at worlds if last year was any indication, but I'm not sure how it will do at other competitions.

how could you not be a lime fan?! :confused:

Back