All-Star German Allstar Gym Needs Your Help!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oh my gosh, amazing!! This is such a thrill, I'm beyond excited! xD

We were in second for a while yesterday but with your help managed to pull ahead again! :chestbump:

I can't thank you guys enough!

And so that you know, who you are voting for, here's a little videoclip:

<3

I don't know what's going on with the Bulldogs... they went up by 100 in a couple of hours! :confused:
If you guys could help, that would be amazing. But I guess, the race is almost over. :(

The clip was well done.. You have everything to be proud off and it is clear that your coaches and team are doing this for the right reasons. Best of luck to you this season and I hope to meet you at Worlds n 2012 in your new uniforms!

The clip was well done.. You have everything to be proud off and it is clear that your coaches and team are doing this for the right reasons. Best of luck to you this season and I hope to meet you at Worlds n 2012 in your new uniforms!

I posted this on my team's board and you cannot imagine how proud and happy your words made them. Thank you!!

I posted this on my team's board and you cannot imagine how proud and happy your words made them. Thank you!!

Y'all are only 50 behind!! I wish there was something more we could do!!!

If you want, you could post this to your facebook wall:

Please help my friends to win at http://www.warsteiner.de/fbapp/verein/. Just hit the “Abstimmen” button next to TITANS and it will give them 1€ for new uniforms. The “Share” Button below this message can quickly be hit as well^^. It just takes a few seconds and you can delete the app immediately afterwards.
You can see the TITANS here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IACoT8bJL_M
Thanks for your support!

But I don't want to be too obnoxious (sp?). ;) But of course that would be beyon amazing... every vote counts.

Wow your in first place again but barely.. If everyone who hasn't could go ahead and do it the competition is almost over and it won't be much time for them to make a comeback!

looks like you are now in the lead again by 16 votes.. Lets get this team their new uniforms.. don't let up.. Please vote

Back