All-Star German Allstar Gym Needs Your Help!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

If you want, you could post this to your facebook wall:

Please help my friends to win at http://www.warsteiner.de/fbapp/verein/. Just hit the “Abstimmen” button next to TITANS and it will give them 1€ for new uniforms. The “Share” Button below this message can quickly be hit as well^^. It just takes a few seconds and you can delete the app immediately afterwards.
You can see the TITANS here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IACoT8bJL_M
Thanks for your support!

But I don't want to be too obnoxious (sp?). ;) But of course that would be beyon amazing... every vote counts.

i just posted it to my FB

BUMP! Come on guys! They need our help, they are only behind by 5!!! We all know how exciting it is to get new uniforms! LETS GOO!!!!! :)

Ohhh, you honestly don't know WHAT this means to me, like really... I'm at a loss for words (ask my friends, this is... rare ;) )!
<3 <3 <3

Oh my gosh, amazing!! This is such a thrill, I'm beyond excited! xD

We were in second for a while yesterday but with your help managed to pull ahead again! :chestbump:

I can't thank you guys enough!

And so that you know, who you are voting for, here's a little videoclip:

<3

this gave me chills! i voted for you guys!

Bump for the last stretch!
When exactly does this end? Like what time Friday? This anticipation is killing me, I keep checking back to see if you guys are still in the lead. Worse than Large Senior awards at Worlds right now.

:chestbump: :cloud9::chestbump:

Speechless! You guys kept us in first place, while we had to get a few hours of sleep over here!

The voting ends at 11 am Berlin time. That's in less than 3 hours!

somehow I doooon't think, I'll be very productive at the office today... ;)

Way to go Fierce Board! Looks as if we cheered Berlin the Titans to a Victory.

@Jule make sure you post pictures of your new uniforms!.. If you attended Worlds let us know so we can take some more pictures. Congratulations!

Back