All-Star Get A Cheerleader Into The Top At Miss Usa

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I usually base my personal top15 on physical beauty (it's a beauty pageant after all); however, my top15 always changes after the preliminary competition. Usually that's were some of the 'top favorites' fail to make an impression even if they are pretty. For instance, last year Rima Fakih was the least pretty of the top 5 (IMO), and she still managed to win.
My daughter does pageants, so I have some in-site on this subject. You are right, the girls are judged on how beautiful they are. Along with, their pose and grace, how well they model, how the look in a swimsuit ,in a beauty dress, how well they do in interview, how confident they are and if they are that all-american girl, who can kiss babies & shake hands, as well as someone who can compete and place in Miss Universe (a Miss USA has never been Miss Universe). It is a total package pageant. Everything is judged, from how well they walk , to how well they smile. All in all, you can be the prettiest girl on the stage, but if the girl next to you holds herself better and looks more confident, the crown will go to her. There is more that goes into it, than just being pretty. :)

My daughter does pageants, so I have some in-site on this subject. You are right, the girls are judged on how beautiful they are. Along with, their pose and grace, how well they model, how the look in a swimsuit ,in a beauty dress, how well they do in interview, how confident they are and if they are that all-american girl, who can kiss babies & shake hands, as well as someone who can compete and place in Miss Universe (a Miss USA has never been Miss Universe). It is a total package pageant. Everything is judged, from how well they walk , to how well they smile. All in all, you can be the prettiest girl on the stage, but if the girl next to you holds herself better and looks more confident, the crown will go to her. There is more that goes into it, than just being pretty. :)
I agree with absolutely everything you said except for one small thing. A Miss. USA has won Miss. Universe seven times, but they have been very unlucky this past decade with 0 wins.

I agree with absolutely everything you said except for one small thing. A Miss. USA has won Miss. Universe seven times, but they have been very unlucky this past decade with 0 wins.
I stand corrected! ;) Since my daughter has been in pageants, they haven't won...which is sad. We've had a few good ones that would have made great a Miss Universe. :)

Jordan Marie is such a wonderful young lady. I'll never forget the first time I met her at Jamfest SuperNationals. Gave her an ACE shirt and she gave me a GBE shirt for Elmo. Just a sweet "kid" that I can't believe is so grown up.

:kiss:Thank you all so much for Supporting Jordan on this AMAZING Journey! Keep up the voting!! This is an oportunity of a lifetime and by voting you are all a part of it!! xoxo

She is stunning, and if she was involved in cheerleading that long and at that level, she has to be a dedicated and hard-working person. Some of those other pics,........ummmm...

Back